patent garnet question?

Still it could have been a Japan exclusive....possible right? I would have her take more pics of the creed, it looks like creed could be correct, but parts of it are not visible...Hope the buyer replies

I too emailed the seller and I just got the following response:

Hi,

Creed # show as 13906 which belong to signature Garnet and not the leather Garnet.
Item was bought as “as is” from Nordstrom Rack, other than “wrong” creed number, I did not find anything wrong with this bag.

Thank you.

I guess the mystery continues...

I've been following this bag since it was posted... first on eBay... then under the authentication thread... and now here.

It passed inspection in the authentication thread, but it HAS to be fake!!! The serial number on the creed is the one that belongs to the signature print Garnets, not the leather ones. And, I also recall a purple version of the Garnet - but it was not patent. I too have the smaller patent anthracite one and, trust me, if there was a purple one just like it, she would have been mine by now!

What's really scary is that the bag looks IDENTICAL to a real Garnet!

Looks fake to me to

I too emailed the seller and I just got the following response:

Hi,

Creed # show as 13906 which belong to signature Garnet and not the leather Garnet.
Item was bought as “as is” from Nordstrom Rack, other than “wrong” creed number, I did not find anything wrong with this bag.

Thank you.

I guess the mystery continues...

they wrote me back today the same thing and added they cannot provide the receipt as it was an as is purchase? big deal. receipt would make it a bit more beleivable. to me it must be fake!

she did for $114.00. the creed is totally off even on the signature prints i have seen they are patent leather or regular. i hope whoever got it realizes its most likely a fake,or defective.