Passerby you Angel

Ladies, thanks again for the kind words. Would like to take this opportunity (Jes, if I may :smile:) to post the link to

http://www.wiccaweys.co.uk/start.html

run by two truly wonderful human beings, Paul and Sarah who have devoted a lot of time and resources to rescuing abandoned, unwanted border collies and working sheepdogs in England. Boxermom, Wiccaweys has found a new home! :smile:

That's wonderful news! sometimes the odds seem overwhelming yet good-hearted people keep working to help animals who need an angel. This makes my weekend, passerby!:yahoo:

I dug up this old thread, instead of creating a new one, so her thoughtfullness past and present could be read.

Passerby has sent me random gifts in the past, but I've never posted as I wasn't sure if she would want me to, etc.

But, I just have to this time! I received another truly random act of kindness from her in the mail yesterday! It couldn't have come at a better time...and there's no way she could have known that.

She purchased for me a precious piece of original artwork from a sweetheart of a seller on etsy. I grew up on a farm, and this woman has origninal small paintings that depict scenes from the country...clothes on a clothesline, old buildings, fields of flowers, etc. They just touch my heart...but not as much as Passerby!

Thank you Passerby, once again, for your thoughtfullness to myself and others. You really gave me a surprising uplift!

God Bless...
Michele

with all the hecticity in my life, i'm barely here... but i must say, Cyn is definately one of those people who has touched my life here at TPF. the emotional support she's shared with me in the time i've known her is more than i could ever ask for, and it all comes from the heart.

let's hear it for a genuinely good person! what a rare gem!

Jes, great to hear from you! Hope things are well with your roomie, and Booey and Babette. I haven't been here all that often myself.

Megs, nishi, riffraff - thanks for the kind words. Honestly Etsy has made it such a pleasure to give gifts to people. Please do check it out (apologies, I know that I do go on and on about it). In real life I'm so shy and find it difficult to make friends so having friends here does mean a lot to me.

mshel, my friend - of course it's fine of you to post about this - although my head is pretty big enough already as it is. :smile: The artist's name is Majo - she's a sweetheart.