Passerby you Angel

thanks so much for showin the love for Passerby! she definately deserves it. hopefully starting this thread shows how much i appreciate it... because i knew how much love and support everyone gives eachother here! :yes: :love: i love my inspirational token (what else shall i call it hehe, it's so many different things! LOVE it!) i'm not sure where to hang it though!

if you all notice, it's an acordian message that looks like a charming little book. it slides into the metal frame and locks, and then hangs from the string. where shall i put it? i want it to be somewhere i will see and remember all the time :yes: i was going to hang it in my car until my car started hating me ;)

Jes, so glad you love the gift! JOYouz is a wonderful artist, as are so many talented people on Etsy.

Thanks for the kind words and lovely messages, everyone - they mean a lot to me as in real life I'm very shy and find it very hard to mix with people. Sorta different on the Internet. :smile:

oh i'm so glad you found this thread :love: don't be so shy, it's a rarity, having such a doll like you around, i think people would be thrilled to get to know such a lovely person as yourself ;)

Aw, that is so touching and sweet, Passerby. I can't imagine what a surprise it was to VB and how much she appreciated it and you. You're both very special, and I think that is shown here - both ways!!

So hard to believe Passerby...all I can say is we've both been members for a long time and I always think of you as the first one to help people find their "perfect bag".:yes:

Jes, so glad you love the gift! JOYouz is a wonderful artist, as are so many talented people on Etsy.

Thanks for the kind words and lovely messages, everyone - they mean a lot to me as in real life I'm very shy and find it very hard to mix with people. Sorta different on the Internet. :smile:

Ladies, thanks again for the kind words. Would like to take this opportunity (Jes, if I may :smile:) to post the link to

http://www.wiccaweys.co.uk/start.html

run by two truly wonderful human beings, Paul and Sarah who have devoted a lot of time and resources to rescuing abandoned, unwanted border collies and working sheepdogs in England. Boxermom, Wiccaweys has found a new home! :smile: