PART 2 Come join the 50-ish-plus Club! (age, not # of bags)

Thank you! I need no more new bags now, but yet found myself considering a few on sale at Net a Porter last night. No!
I see you are from New Jersey? I used to live there when young...very young-actually I was born there. Now I live in the South.
I was born in New Jersey too! We moved when I was still a baby.

To any lady in this group who is feeling “past her prime”...

I will not turn the head of the typical 20-something man. But I say WHO CARES!!!!! Do you remember what 20-something guys were like when you dated guys that age? How selfish and immature they were? Is that the guy you would want to be with, really? I know I don’t. So why should I care if a 20-something guy finds me attractive? I am out of his league in so many ways and he is too inexperienced to even realize it.

Be YOU in all your glory...own it, love it, celebrate it. You worked hard and struggled to be who and where you are. Revel in the war wounds and scars that tell the world you are a fighter. Be proud of the laugh lines that show you found the humor in life and had things to laugh about. Be proud of your worry lines that shouted you cared enough to be concerned. If someone does not see that, that’s THEIR problem. It is not a “defect” in your face.

So stand up straight and tall, find your passion and put a smile on your face. Respect and promote your health. And LIVE!!!! THAT is being your best self and THAT is the most attractive look we can wear.
Great message for the day, dear. :flowers:

It's in gorgeous condition. What year is it from?
Thank you! Well, I believe I knew the year when I bought it, but don't remember. It says K8P inside, so you may know--made in Costa Rica. I did pay a pretty penny for it, since it was new. I figured "old new" shouldn't really be any cheaper than "new new" (my justification!)

Thank you! Well, I believe I knew the year when I bought it, but don't remember. It says K8P inside, so you may know--made in Costa Rica. I did pay a pretty penny for it, since it was new. I figured "old new" shouldn't really be any cheaper than "new new" (my justification!)
1998. Costa Rican made Coaches have some of the nicest leather.