PART 2 Come join the 50-ish-plus Club! (age, not # of bags)

Happy New Year to all! Random question- is there anyone in here that is postmenopausal that was diagnosed with PCOS? I'm struggling with a few things and trying to find someone my rough age. Debating starting hormone therapy but not sure if it is a valid approach at 60.
I don't have PCOS but my daughters gyno is an expert in it. She is in LA and VERY expensive, but such a lifesaver, which is why I had to send my daughter to her. Her name is Dr. Aliabadi. You might be able to do a zoom consult with her to get some help. She is really just amazing. https://www.draliabadi.com/

Reactions: zooba
Happy New Year to all! Random question- is there anyone in here that is postmenopausal that was diagnosed with PCOS? I'm struggling with a few things and trying to find someone my rough age. Debating starting hormone therapy but not sure if it is a valid approach at 60.
My daughter was diagnosed with PCOS. I've never been diagnosed but my daughter thinks I have it too. I'm well over 60 and use hormone therapy. Originally I used the prescription cream diagnosed by my gynecologist but switched to bio-identical hormones, which I much prefer.

Reactions: zooba
Happy New Year! While I can't speak from personal experience, I recommend consulting Dr. Ng at GynaeMD Women's and Rejuvenation Clinic. His expertise can guide you through postmenopausal challenges and hormone therapy considerations. Dr. Ng's compassionate care ensures personalized advice for your unique situation. Wishing you the best in your journey!

Last edited:
Hello everyone. I am looking into getting a facelift vs. mini facelift. Does anyone have any experience in either of these? I need my eyes done, my jowels and my neck, pretty much it's all sagging and wrinkly and I need a refresher. The issue is the full facelift is very expensive $65K vs. the mini is more reasonable $40k, and the full lift is much more than I want to do both financially and physically. But I don't want to spend $40K and wish I had just gone for the full lift. And the full facelift lasts longer, well into my senior years when I hope I no longer care. Ugg, so much to consider for a 60 year old. Anyway, would love to hear thoughts on this as to what others have done and why. (I am asking in this forum as I don't want/need any 30 y.o.'s giving me advice....LOL)