PART 2 Come join the 50-ish-plus Club! (age, not # of bags)

Thanks Meg, I agree the enhancer is a modern piece and I also have it to wear on a heavy white gold chain. It is depressing the way people dress now. I think there is still some business dress but I would love to see people dress with care for nice a nice dinner or show out in the public. A friend of mine dressed in a beautiful long dress and her husband wore a classic tux to the opera last year. He actually had people ask him why he was dressed the way he was. She said they were made to feel as if there was something wrong with them and their clothes.

Thanks Meg, I agree the enhancer is a modern piece and I also have it to wear on a heavy white gold chain. It is depressing the way people dress now. I think there is still some business dress but I would love to see people dress with care for nice a nice dinner or show out in the public. A friend of mine dressed in a beautiful long dress and her husband wore a classic tux to the opera last year. He actually had people ask him why he was dressed the way he was. She said they were made to feel as if there was something wrong with them and their clothes.

Regarding Trio bag - it fits two pair of glasses :biggrin:
http://forum.purseblog.com/showpost.php?p=28037845&postcount=9939

Has anyone else seen the movie My Old Lady with Maggie Smith, Kevin Cline and Kristin Scott Thomas? Loved it and it had a good ending.
I haven't, but I'll add it to my list for a movie to watch when I get an infusion. Since I get one every 5 weeks, I need recommendations! I love all the actors in this one, so it's a definite thumbs-up. Thanks, Izzy!

I agree with you, cilifene and skyqueen... my yellow Bal would also be a good choice, depending on the rest of my outfit. For example, I have a fitted light olive jacket that I think would be nice with this scarf, and the yellow Bal would really pop against the olive.

The earlier photos didn't really show, but there's quite a bit of blue in the scarf. This photo shows it much better. It's a very complicated scarf to tie... I'm still learning!:reading:

(And I know it doesn't at all go with my cashmere beige & white argyle sweater, but it's blowing up a storm here, and I'm freezing!:P)

Attachments

• TurandotTied3.jpg
    TurandotTied3.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 5,637