Paris trip for Hermes

Please try to stay on topic. I realise because of the complexity of some of the posts members may veer off but in answer do not 'go there'.

For info and questions on US customs please post on the thread below: post https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/us-customs-discussion-airports-importing.905560/

or non-US destinations: https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/does-h-store-paris-wants-to-ship.605014/page-3

For questions relating to prices https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/reference-hermes-current-prices.102567/page-357

For traveling with boxes https://forum.purseblog.com/threads...me-hermes-boxes-when-traveling.1044553/page-5

I will leave this reminder as a sticky because tthis is often a thread that new members (or new Hermès lovers) post on - hopefully temporarily.

Last edited:
Not surprised, but sad none the less... I tried 4 days to get an appointment for FSH and nothing. I spoke very kindly to the leather concierge and explained that we were in town for only a few days for our anniversary and maybe there were some cancelations? (it was a hard no). I'm getting the feeling based on my friends who have already purchased bags in Paris that their "random lottery" is not random and does favour people with a stronger purchase history in France. I have a lengthy PH in London and can never get an appt in Paris, yet people I know who have a PH in France seem to get an appt each time they apply. I wish they would just be honest about their process.

I applied for an appointment using the online system. Am I suppose to receive a text after I submit the request? Haven’t received any text and my screen says my request has been registered.

The return text with code has been replaced with random alpha numeric characters at the bottom to populate. My guess is to deter bots. I noticed this change a couple of weeks back.

The return text with code has been replaced with random alpha numeric characters at the bottom to populate. My guess is to deter bots. I noticed this change a couple of weeks back.

Interesting - I never got the random alpha numeric characters to populate over the last week and a half that I tried. I think they're just constantly trying new things to see if they can deter bad behavior and get appointments to more people fairly.

I wonder how long it takes for you to get another appt. I think one of the reasons I didn't get an appt this time is because I got an appt + QB in December? I'm surprised though - 5 months seems long enough. I have significant spend in Paris as well.

Interesting - I never got the random alpha numeric characters to populate over the last week and a half that I tried. I think they're just constantly trying new things to see if they can deter bad behavior and get appointments to more people fairly.

I wonder how long it takes for you to get another appt. I think one of the reasons I didn't get an appt this time is because I got an appt + QB in December? I'm surprised though - 5 months seems long enough. I have significant spend in Paris as well.

here’s a pic of what I’m referring to
E46528F1-55FF-4871-AA22-DAD9ED6B78B8.png

Reactions: allure244
But i would be even more dissappointed about a leather appointment and not getting a bag. This would be the worst
That's why i am not sure to do so
It happened to me this fall and I was beyond upset. I couldn’t get an appt and they did me a favor and put me down bc of cancellations. Of course I was SOOOO excited. I really got my hopes way up. Then they broke my heart I’m not even sure why I’m still trying ‍♀️ Emotional roller coaster

I applied for an appointment using the online system. Am I suppose to receive a text after I submit the request? Haven’t received any text and my screen says my request has been registered.

It has happened to me before. They told me that was because the phone number didn’t match what they had on file with my passport.
It was ok for my husband but I entered my info with his number so it rejected me.
Go to the store and get it sorted out if you changed number.

It has happened to me before. They told me that was because the phone number didn’t match what they had on file with my passport.
It was ok for my husband but I entered my info with his number so it rejected me.
Go to the store and get it sorted out if you changed number.
I registered this morning with my husband’s and my passport (different emails and phone numbers). Are we supposed to get a message back either way? When we registered it said we will know by 8-8:30pm Paris time.

I registered this morning with my husband’s and my passport (different emails and phone numbers). Are we supposed to get a message back either way? When we registered it said we will know by 8-8:30pm Paris time.
I registered with my husband’s info as well & he still hasn’t received an email with any info either way. It’s already 9:22pm & still nothing.