paraty - what do you love & hate about it?

Thanks ladies, I'm sold!!!

I can't deide between licorice or peacock though....

Licorice is more neutral (IMO). What size are you going to get? Let us know what you decide to get and take some photos!

What is the difference between Wood, Licorice and Armagnac? & does anyone have any comments regarding the Military strap style?

Cheers,

Serena :smile:

serena_johnston said:
Licorice is more neutral (IMO). What size are you going to get? Let us know what you decide to get and take some photos!

What is the difference between Wood, Licorice and Armagnac? & does anyone have any comments regarding the Military strap style?

Cheers,

Licorice has a red undertone IMO... Wood is a nice neutral!!

serena_johnston said:

Cheers,

I'll get the medium but the small is awfully cute too... I think a small red python will be gorgeous!

I don't have any blues or brown bags yet! :P

It sounds awesome! :smile:

Is the leather prone to fading though?

I can't decide on a colour, haha!

No they don't fade like Bals. In fact I don't know why I don't buy chloes more then Bals. They are very good quality and don't need to be babied.

E has so many great paraty colours at the moment I wish I could buy at least another 3! Really depends in whether u want a neutral colour or more of a pop and what you already have and your personality. I'm drawn to the pop colours but they get very infrequent use.

duckiee said:
I saw a brown at my local boutique & the SA said it was licorice... It looked like a gorgeous chocolate colour but somehow it does look different online....

Here are a couple of pics of my Licorice that I got from Erica :smile:. She described it to me perfectly, "like a mahogany". :smile:

image-3253276777.jpg

In the car, daytime (no flash)

image-2964206968.jpg

Day, no flash

image-3631468339.jpg

Day, with flash

woody said:
No they don't fade like Bals. In fact I don't know why I don't buy chloes more then Bals. They are very good quality and don't need to be babied.

E has so many great paraty colours at the moment I wish I could buy at least another 3! Really depends in whether u want a neutral colour or more of a pop and what you already have and your personality. I'm drawn to the pop colours but they get very infrequent use.

That's good to know! Im pretty rough with my bags so some of my bals look quite sad.. It's rather depressing looking at them sometimes!

I have plenty of blacks, greys & pinks but not a single brown!! The only blue I have is a blue roi envelope clutch... So either peacock or licorice would be a nice addition.. I do think I would get more use from licorice!

jp_536 said:
Here are a couple of pics of my Licorice that I got from Erica :smile:. She described it to me perfectly, "like a mahogany". :smile:

In the car, daytime (no flash)

Day, no flash

Day, with flash

Its vy lovely!!! Chloe has lots of pretty colours!!

Cheers,

Hi Serena, since there are pics of the licorice visit my reveal (I know you have already in the past) for a refresher of wood. Mod shots are on page 2:
http://forum.purseblog.com/chloe/presenting-my-new-paraty-761657.html

And I personally do not like the military straps, I feel it takes away the femininity of the bag.

Hi there! I thought I would share some pictures of my wood. (don't mind the crumbs on the table :blush:) I think it looks almost identical to licorice.

Attachments

• 021.JPG
    021.JPG
    436.6 KB · Views: 1,106
  • 022.JPG
    022.JPG
    459.7 KB · Views: 1,185
LibJames said:
Hi there! I thought I would share some pictures of my wood. (don't mind the crumbs on the table :blush:) I think it looks almost identical to licorice.

Oh wow! You're right! It looks just like my licorice :smile:. I wonder if anyone has a comparison/side by side pic..

WOW, is that the exact same shot, just with flash and without flash?? It's like two different colors! And may I just say: :drool::drool::drool:.... I MUST get some Wood in my life (whoa, that sounds way dirtier than I mean it to :lol:)!