Panthère de Cartier watch really is beautiful up close and personal!

Oh lucky her! She must have thin feminine wrists! I went in expecting to get the small would but when I put it on, it looked like a children’s size watch on my wrist! [emoji45]
My boss is tall and thin so the small works perfectly for her. I like my watches a little bigger so would definitely love to have the Medium watch one day. It's been on my radar since it was re-launched!

Reactions: Fine Frenzy
Hi! I love your midsize Panthere! I’m adding a new Cartier watch to my collection and need an opinion. I have a midsize ss Tank Française which I love and choose over my other watches on a daily basis (I swear it goes with almost everything!), but the Panthere really calls to me. I already know I’m going with the ss because gold looks horrendous with my skin tone (Irish pale). I tried on the small and midsize ss Panthere (no diamonds) and the small ss model with diamonds. All were lovely but I’m worried the small doesn’t make as much of a statement with my wrist size (6.5) and the model with diamonds will not be as versatile for daily wear. I’d love to hear opinions from those of you who own either size of this watch and why you love the choice you made. TIA!

Reactions: bubsburgers
.. but the Panthere really calls to me. I already know I’m going with the ss because gold looks horrendous with my skin tone (Irish pale). I tried on the small and midsize ss Panthere (no diamonds) and the small ss model with diamonds. All were lovely but I’m worried the small doesn’t make as much of a statement with my wrist size (6.5) and the model with diamonds will not be as versatile for daily wear. I’d love to hear opinions from those of you who own either size of this watch and why you love the choice you made. TIA!

Hi there! I love my Panthere it really did call to me as well :smile: The Tank Francaise is classic and really does go with everything but the Panthere is just special and more of a statement piece for me because the bracelet itself is gorgeous.

Before I went to the boutique I considered getting the SS & gold combo since I wear both metals as jewelry but when I saw it in person, it just didn’t look good against my complexion as well. I also found it to look a bit more masculine for some reason. Even my sales associate (male) recommended that I get the all SS as it looked more elegant, which I definitely agreed with.

Size-wise, I was expecting to get the small but when I put it on, it was smaller than I expected and I am average height & build. I personally thought the small just made my wrists appear thicker. I think the small size would look fine on petite women or women with thin wrists. The medium wasn’t too big or too small, it’s a perfect size and I think really showcases the beauty of the watch in this size.

Diamond bezels I didn’t consider as I thought for this particular watch it was already gorgeous on its own even without the diamonds but of course anything with an added diamond details makes it extra special.

Bought this Medium sized Stainless steel with me today. Couldn’t wait until the weekend!

I was torn on the mixed yellow gold but thought the all stainless steel looked a bit more feminine. The bracelet is so slim!

View attachment 4225886
View attachment 4225887View attachment 4225888
Congrats! The watch looks beautiful! I am planning on getting the same in small size but can't decide whether or not I want ss or two tone. The problem is that I already have two in ss with diamonds. This one I think looks best without diamonds. Did you have any issues with resizing this watch? I know it doesn't have half links like ballon bleu.