Panthère de Cartier watch really is beautiful up close and personal!

hi, I know this is an old thread but im recently debating between the medium yg with and without diamonds! I have the small yg with diamonds but always felt so conflicted because it was a little small for me but I didn't know if medium would be too flashy (hence stalking this thread) :smile: I usually wear 2 slim love bracelets on my other hand and simple rings! would appreciate any advice :heart:

I’m looking to purchase my first Cartier watch and really drawn to the panthere. My wrist size is 14.5 so I figure the small should work.

I’m just torn between the classic Roman numeral dial and the black dial. My colouring isn deep winter and wear a lot of black.

Attachments

• 220FA582-F8E8-4B52-86FC-EBDC8E532471.png
    220FA582-F8E8-4B52-86FC-EBDC8E532471.png
    929.6 KB · Views: 20
  • 39AC90B8-B221-4DB2-87AE-155033CAE1CC.png
    39AC90B8-B221-4DB2-87AE-155033CAE1CC.png
    848.2 KB · Views: 20
  • Love
Reactions: hhw and baghagg
@chaumetlovermc :

I recently tried on the charcoal-hued dial Panthere (been wanting the Panthere for a while now) and it is stunning! It may be a drop too small for my eyesight (I wear a watch to actually tell time), so I'm torn between size small or medium. I was hoping Cartier would eventually produce this watch in the medium size - to me, this would be a home run! Good luck deciding!

I’m looking to purchase my first Cartier watch and really drawn to the panthere. My wrist size is 14.5 so I figure the small should work.

I’m just torn between the classic Roman numeral dial and the black dial. My colouring isn deep winter and wear a lot of black.

I have am also a deep winter who wears a lot of black. I purchased the medium Roman numerals panthere with diamonds. Spent over 3 years deciding and tried all different combinations but this was the most classic version that worked for me

Reactions: baghagg