Panthère de Cartier watch really is beautiful up close and personal!

My two cents; I’m a fan of all gold if your budget allows it. I go to Cartier for watches because they are masters of jewelry. If I wanted a master of watches I’d go to Patek Philipe. So if you’re going the jewelry route, but the bracelet that says “jewelry”!
Thanks for your feedback! I don't have anything that is YG besides few earrings, everything is WG. They don't make WG Cartier Panthere watches anymore (that would have to be vintage). The two tone would work since it has ss in it. Another factor is that gold watches are much heavier than ss. That's why I was thinking either ss w/diamonds (I think without diamonds is too plain but at some point I was also considering it), or the two tone.

Hoping to revive this thread as I am Torn on whether to get this watch with or without diamonds. Definitely doing the yellow gold and size small. I am not flashy - but want it to be a forever piece that I will want to wear and something I can wear during the day casually and in evening. Originally only considered without diamonds but the photos of the diamond ones are swaying me. Any pics of how you wear yours or opinions are appreciated! (I’m not a baby - mid 30’s with kids if that impacts anything ;) ) ... thanks!!

Hoping to revive this thread as I am Torn on whether to get this watch with or without diamonds. Definitely doing the yellow gold and size small. I am not flashy - but want it to be a forever piece that I will want to wear and something I can wear during the day casually and in evening. Originally only considered without diamonds but the photos of the diamond ones are swaying me. Any pics of how you wear yours or opinions are appreciated! (I’m not a baby - mid 30’s with kids if that impacts anything ;) ) ... thanks!!
I think both look amazing! For some reason I personally like panthere without the diamonds. Originally I was thinking of getting ss with diamonds but since I already have 2 ss watches with diamonds, I am thinking of getting two tone. It also depends if you have other watches with diamonds. If not, maybe it's not a bad idea to get YG with diamonds. If you have other watches with diamonds, I would get YG plain.

I have the medium panthere ss without diamonds and love the simplicity of it. I was also torn about the diamond issue. I actually still am. I am now planning to get the one with diamonds as well. It really is a beautiful watch, with or without diamonds, but there are occasions when I would like to have the sparkle of them.

Reactions: hhw
Looks beautiful! The only reason I am thinking of getting two tone is because I already have 2 watches ss w/diamonds including cartier BB. Have you tried the two tone? Does the yellow gold look too bright? I will have to try it on one more time, it looks different, depending on the lighting.

This is tough one. I want to say tt since you already have two other ss with diamonds. What kind of watches are they?

I decided to make Panthere my the next purchase. I already have two stainless steel watches with diamonds. Would you go for ss with diamonds or two tone Panthere? Which one do you like better?

I am deciding between the two too. I love the cool look of the ss with diamonds. But I wear a yg love bracelet, so I think two tone would be nice.
YG would be great too, but perhaps that’s too much.

Just can’t decide! Did you purchase your watch yet?

I am deciding between the two too. I love the cool look of the ss with diamonds. But I wear a yg love bracelet, so I think two tone would be nice.
YG would be great too, but perhaps that’s too much.

Just can’t decide! Did you purchase your watch yet?
Not yet. I was actually going to purchase my first Cartier love bracelet but the thought of wearing it 24/7 and not knowing how it will affect the locking mechanism stopped me. I couldn't decide between the panthere ss w/diam vs two tone so I got something else that I knew for sure would work (VCA Frivole YG earrings). LOL :smile: Then when I finally decided to look at the watches again, make decision and purchase, the lockdown happened. So during all this time I thought I would most likely go for the bracelet but the watch is still on my wish list, it just depends when. I want to try on the two tone again and see how it looks. I plan on getting YG bracelet so maybe the two tone will work even better. Have you tried these watches?

Cool! Let me know how it goes, how you like ss with diamonds and two tone. Are you going to try on small or medium size?

Hi,
I didn’t find time to make it to the boutique. Perhaps I will be able next week.
I am not sure which size I prefer. I have a petite frame and small wrist, but sometimes watches that are very delicate look a little bit dated in my opinion. So I have to try it.
I am really torn to the yellow gold and stocking the watch with my love bracelet ^^

Hi,
I didn’t find time to make it to the boutique. Perhaps I will be able next week.
I am not sure which size I prefer. I have a petite frame and small wrist, but sometimes watches that are very delicate look a little bit dated in my opinion. So I have to try it.
I am really torn to the yellow gold and stocking the watch with my love bracelet ^^
I'm also petite so definitely the small one for me. So Cartier boutiques open where you live? Unfortunately for me it's still another 3 weeks until they open them. Are you thinking about yellow gold plain or with diamonds? Let me know how it goes! Good luck!

I'm also petite so definitely the small one for me. So Cartier boutiques open where you live? Unfortunately for me it's still another 3 weeks until they open them. Are you thinking about yellow gold plain or with diamonds? Let me know how it goes! Good luck!
To give you an idea w/ diamonds is not bad at all :smile: I’ve tried on the small yg w/ diamonds today. But for me, I prefer SS w/ diamonds in the midsize which I found very dressy for night and elegant for daily basis (quite surprised for the versatile look the watch can offer at the same time).

BTW the small size is very small. The medium one is not as big as it meant to be in general. It’s better to try on and see how the watch looks on you.

Attachments

• F6B97500-22E8-465E-A10C-398366A17708.jpeg
    F6B97500-22E8-465E-A10C-398366A17708.jpeg
    186.1 KB · Views: 616
Reactions: hhw
To give you an idea w/ diamonds is not bad at all :smile: I’ve tried on the small yg w/ diamonds today. But for me, I prefer SS w/ diamonds in the midsize which I found very dressy for night and elegant for daily basis (quite surprised for the versatile look the watch can offer at the same time).

BTW the small size is very small. The medium one is not as big as it meant to be in general. It’s better to try on and see how the watch looks on you.
Thanks! Is this SS with pink gold and diamonds that you have on? How did you like SS with YG plain (without diamonds)? Can't wait to try it on! Are you going to get mid size SS with diamonds? Great choice!!