~Pandora Essence Collection Thread~

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. image.jpeg I've been bad. I got yet again, another silver Essence charm. This time, the Respect charm to balance out the other side of my Prosperity/aventurine. I guess I needed all of my current Essence bracelets to be in 3's. This means I need one more silver charm to match my silver Freedom charm and the Peace/lapis lazuli when I eventually get that. And a 4th bracelet to house those 3 charms... Not to mention all of the regular Moments pieces I still want/need too. :nuts::shocked::angel::lol::graucho::whut:

Emibella and iVALANI like this.
  2. Wow I have never seen this Respect charm, and it's so pretty! I should stop coming to this thread. :lol: I see something new I'd like to have every time.
    So, do you plan to wear all 4 bracelets together?

xoelle likes this.
  3. I know right? I never planned to get the silver Respect bead myself. I never really noticed it before because it's discontinued, but I was able to find one at a great deal. I needed it once I saw it. Haha. I also can't stop thinking about that smokey quartz Compassion charm you shared with us. Ugh. I should stop viewing these Pandora forums myself. If and when I get my 4th bracelet, I'd probably split them up, and wear 2 on each wrist. I am also okay with just 3 all on one wrist.

iVALANI likes this.
  4. Yeah, I think up to three on one wrist would be OK, it wouldn't be too crowded. If I wear too many bracelets at once I always feel I'm not giving them enough opportunity to stand out and be noticed on their own.

xoelle likes this.
  5. My new purchase...
    www.i97[​IMG]4.photobucket.com

Emibella, iVALANI and xoelle like this.
  6. My new purchase along with my Pandora bangle bracelet...
    www.i974.p[​IMG]hotobucket.com

7. Do the essence bracelets stretch very much after a year if you only wear 3-4 charms on them?

8. I was told by a Pandora saleslady they shouldn't stretch at all when worn with a small number of charms.
    Wow MrsTGreen, that bracelet looks so cool, you got all three mother of pear charms! I'll probably only get the grey one.

9. @MrsTGreen, that is beautiful!

I love the pearl Essence charms, old and new.

10. @iVALANI, I've been bad. I looked all over for a new Compassion charm, found one, and it will be sent my way now. Hurray! Lol

11. Oops. When I meant "new," I meant an unused retired one. That pretty smokey quartz one you had me lusting over. :smile:

12. Oh Leslie, you're so lucky, that one is gorgeous! :heart: I can't wait to see how you style it.
    #foreveronmywishlist

13. This is my first post, not sure how to upload pics but here goes :smile: I love this collection because it looks great stacked
    with dainty bracelets.
    IMG_6424.PNG

xoelle and Hoya94 like this.
  14. IMG_9038.JPG
    I think I'll actually keep it with the lemon quartz and hold off on the lapis lazuli for awhile. I loooove her.

Lovely stack s@r@h!

mrs moulds, iVALANI and Hoya94 like this.
  15. Wow Leslie, it looks great, I love how well it goes with the lemon quartz!
    You can wait with the lapis, bc as far as I know, it's not retired yet, so you have time.

mrs moulds and xoelle like this.