~Pandora Essence Collection Thread~

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. My first essence bracelet. [​IMG]

I'm debating whether or not to get the bangle. The 18 is too small but 20 might be a bit big. The same problem I had with the moments bangles. *sigh*

LizO..., Caz71, IceAngel and 2 others like this.
  2. Does anyone have the essence necklace? I purchased the dignity (pearl) essence bead and was thinking that the necklace with the same charm may look really nice along with the bracelet:smile:

3. I don't have the necklace but I imagine it would look gorgeous with the pearl Dignity charm.

Caz71 and berbils like this.
  4. BUMP!

5. Thanks for the bump.
    There are first images of the Essence Spring collection on Mora Pandora, some cute charms there including first ever dangle charms for Essence.

6. I'm still not sure about the Essence line. Because they are so dainty, I feel like it's the kind of thing that I'd have to stack at least two....

They are so expensive for that!

7. My Pandora essence of the day

Attached Files:

8. Wow, what a goregous stack!
    LaAgradecida, that's what I thought before I bought my Essence bracelet and they do look better stacked but I love mine so much and wear it quite often even though it's all alone at the moment. I definitely plan buying at least one more though.

9. My Essence collection. Really like how dainty this line is and how well the bracelets stack together :amuse:

Attached Files:

LizO..., Caz71, luxemadam and 2 others like this.
  10. Does anyone know if Essence charms fit the leather bracelets?

11. No they are like the moments bracelets

12. #162 May 12, 2017
    Last edited: May 12, 2017
    Does anyone have any of the new charms? I Would love to see them! I'd also love to see one of the cord bracelets!

13. I always wanted to get an Essence collection but for some reason I never did while my normal bracelet collection keeps growing. How would you compare wearing it everyday to a normal bracelet? Is it lighter and comfortable? Thanks.

Caz71 likes this.
  14. IMG_0351.JPG
    I wear my essence everyday lately. I find it very light and comfortable. My other pandoras and other bracelets are neglected. Need more arms because the other wrist usually has a jade bangle on it. Here's my essence.

**Chanel**, new2oz and xoelle like this.
  15. Lighter, and much more comfortable. I think it looks more work appropriate at my office job too, as it looks more dainty.