~Pandora Essence Collection Thread~

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi everyone, I thought it would be nice to start a new thread for the essence collection as it's really beautiful and unique. Please post pictures and have fun sharing! I shall start off first, I bought my first essence bracelet yesterday and I'm loving it. It's so simple and delicate!

Attached Files:

LizO... and Caz71 like this.
  2. More pics

Attached Files:

3. And one more!

Attached Files:

Emibella likes this.
  4. That's really pretty! I think I want one :drool:

5. I fully agree! The essence collection is very elegant.... and yours is definitely an elegant style :smile:

6. Happy to see this thread. I luv mine. So light and comfy!! I have passion and I just bought the health!

20140404_153454.jpg

7. Plan to get the black bead as a third or one of the cz ones...

8. i wish the essence beads fit on the regular pandora bracelets.

9. It is looking very pretty and simple. I know something about Essence bracelet. Its good but I am looking for new model with different style.

10. I wasn't sure about the Essence collection & just didn't get it iykwim. But I think I've fallen in love & am now considering what beads to get. I like that's it's a subtle bracelet with secret meanings. It looks very classy & ideal for wearing to work. I wonder how successful this line is or will it be a grower.

11. Lovely bracelets, everyone! Hope to see more contributions in this thread.
    Went a bit Essence overboard this week and bought several bracelets and beads :graucho:.

One of them is this bracelet with the beads Intuition, Energy and Creativity. Love it! Thank you for letting me share :heart:.

Attached Files:

darkangel07760, LizO... and Emibella like this.
  12. Love the new gold beads. Looks perfect with yr Love!

13. Thank you :biggrin:! Really like the Essence collection, you can mix and match so easily. Hope more people will post in this thread with some eye candy.

14. Very nice ladies! I'm beginning to love the more delicate look of this collection. I plan to start one during the bracelet promo later this month.

15. Balance bead on the single black cord ImageUploadedByPurseForum1410056560.629022.jpg

darkangel07760 likes this.