~Pandora Essence Collection Thread~

image.jpeg I've been bad. I got yet again, another silver Essence charm. This time, the Respect charm to balance out the other side of my Prosperity/aventurine. I guess I needed all of my current Essence bracelets to be in 3's. This means I need one more silver charm to match my silver Freedom charm and the Peace/lapis lazuli when I eventually get that. And a 4th bracelet to house those 3 charms... Not to mention all of the regular Moments pieces I still want/need too. :nuts::shocked::angel::lol::graucho::whut:

Wow I have never seen this Respect charm, and it's so pretty! I should stop coming to this thread. :lol: I see something new I'd like to have every time.
So, do you plan to wear all 4 bracelets together?

Reactions: xoelle
Wow I have never seen this Respect charm, and it's so pretty! I should stop coming to this thread. :lol: I see something new I'd like to have every time.
So, do you plan to wear all 4 bracelets together?
I know right? I never planned to get the silver Respect bead myself. I never really noticed it before because it's discontinued, but I was able to find one at a great deal. I needed it once I saw it. Haha. I also can't stop thinking about that smokey quartz Compassion charm you shared with us. Ugh. I should stop viewing these Pandora forums myself. If and when I get my 4th bracelet, I'd probably split them up, and wear 2 on each wrist. I am also okay with just 3 all on one wrist.

Reactions: iVALANI
Yeah, I think up to three on one wrist would be OK, it wouldn't be too crowded. If I wear too many bracelets at once I always feel I'm not giving them enough opportunity to stand out and be noticed on their own.

Reactions: xoelle
I was told by a Pandora saleslady they shouldn't stretch at all when worn with a small number of charms.
Wow MrsTGreen, that bracelet looks so cool, you got all three mother of pear charms! I'll probably only get the grey one.