Outstanding October 2019 purchases post here!!!

Went on a day trip yesterday and happened to walk into a boutique. I have been on the search for a TP 15 and always take a quick stop to ask about it when I go past any LV store. My SA said they didn't have the 15 but brought out the 26!:biggrin: Super excited about this piece! The manager was telling us (and showing us pictures) on how Princess Diana used to carry the 26 as a small clutch, and that they refer to the TP 26 as the "princess bag" in store. Thought it was an interesting little story so I thought I'd share!

IMG_4597.jpeg

I went shopping looking for a crossbody in mono (I had retuned the speedy I bought) and tried on a few bags. After sometime, the SA asked if I’d ever considered the PM. I told her I had looked at it online but I knew it was hard to come by. Well, she had one! Apparently one had just came in so she pulled it out for me to try on. I really liked it. Good size for me. I was looking for something crossbody that was slightly larger than my favorite mm in DE that I own. Can’t wait to start wearing my new bag!

Attachments

• D3A2DDC8-C303-4773-BD81-803D330BD302.jpeg
    D3A2DDC8-C303-4773-BD81-803D330BD302.jpeg
    262.2 KB · Views: 849
Really? That’s so exciting. I haven’t used mine yet since mine has one of the sides that looks like it was pinched while they were stitching the canvas and the interior.
But if my SA can’t find another one I might as well keep it. I’m not sure if I use it and it breaks in that area they will change it for another.
Otherwise this baaaaaag I love it. Different and it’s like two bags in one. Love the giant for a change.

What an atrocity! Please send it to me. :angel:

Reactions: Mikaelha
I went shopping looking for a crossbody in mono (I had retuned the speedy I bought) and tried on a few bags. After sometime, the SA asked if I’d ever considered the PM. I told her I had looked at it online but I knew it was hard to come by. Well, she had one! Apparently one had just came in so she pulled it out for me to try on. I really liked it. Good size for me. I was looking for something crossbody that was slightly larger than my favorite mm in DE that I own. Can’t wait to start wearing my new bag!
Looks perfect, enjoy your new beauty.

Reactions: KLP2015
my purchase from paris.. First time I bought a LV handbag in a foreign country :smile:..this will be my last LV purchase ever .. maybe I would buy something second hand ... but for now I'm done purchasing anything from the store..I had to get this bag just because I was in paris and the store at the montaigne avenue was almost empty which I liked..I hate it when it's crowded.. unfortunatly I was not in the main store because the bag was not available there so I also didn't go inside :sad: this bag is soooo great

Attachments

• 20191019_192544.jpg
    20191019_192544.jpg
    165.6 KB · Views: 655
It is super larger and better than the favorite mm!
Does yours smell normal the canvas? I bought a second one but will return it. It smells different than my Made in USA one which I love.

my purchase from paris.. First time I bought a LV handbag in a foreign country :smile:..this will be my last LV purchase ever .. maybe I would buy something second hand ... but for now I'm done purchasing anything from the store..I had to get this bag just because I was in paris and the store at the montaigne avenue was almost empty which I liked..I hate it when it's crowded.. unfortunatly I was not in the main store because the bag was not available there so I also didn't go inside :sad: this bag is soooo great
Is it the Croisette ? Lovely little bag !!!! Didn't you find the Lockme ever bb red/cream in Paris ?

View attachment 4570192 Managed to score this online. It arrived last week but I didn’t get the chance to unbox until now. For those of you who have this, could you share what your sides look like? Not sure how I feel about mine...

View attachment 4570190

It’s beautiful. :heart: Maybe someone from the NeoNoe clubhouse can help you. If you go back a few pages another member got one similar (p145); maybe she can answer your question. :smile:

Reactions: gagabag