Outstanding October 2019 purchases post here!!!

I love your bag, do you find the buckle closure is a pain? Usually they do a hidden magnet closure but it appears you have to buckle and unbuckle. It really is a great looking bag though!
Not at all, I guess it depends on how you intend to use the bag. I'm not always dipping in and out so it's fine for me. It's a beauty and so satisfying to carry.

Two pieces I got late Oct in Paris. Pochette Metis was never on my radar until I saw it in person at the store. So happy with the two :smile:

Also for those interested for price comparison:
PM €1650 (~AuD2,673) vs AuD3250
Scarf €400 (~AuD648) vs AuD780

Then add the 12% vat refund (which I haven’t received yet) - so good deal overall!

EBA2E440-5CF6-478E-BDFB-7B142A3EC04D.jpeg F54F74AD-AA00-4BFF-80EC-5F103A473C34.jpeg

Two pieces I got late Oct in Paris. Pochette Metis was never on my radar until I saw it in person at the store. So happy with the two :smile:

Also for those interested for price comparison:
PM €1650 (~AuD2,673) vs AuD3250
Scarf €400 (~AuD648) vs AuD780

Then add the 12% vat refund (which I haven’t received yet) - so good deal overall!

View attachment 4587535 View attachment 4587537
Great pieces. I see the PM made in France has better craftsmanship than the ones made in US. The edges where leathers are sewn together are smooth without "ripples". Congrats.

Reactions: rugratsfc
Are you intimidated by the vachetta? A lot of people are scared to carry bags with a lot of vachetta. Are you afraid of getting it dirty? What is bothering you about it? Personally, I like it but I didn’t buy it and I don’t have to wear it. I own several Speedy’s and never had the apprehension you’re experiencing. If you don’t love it, return it. The Speedy is not going to be discontinued so get something that makes you smile and your heart sing.
I'm not a fan of the Speedy at all - ever. Sorry - and I know I'm probably in a tiny minority here - and I know it's an iconic piece etc - BUT I look at the Speedy and all I see is a gym bag. Not streamlined or graceful. LV has so many feminine, beautiful bags with exquisite lines that I am amazed that this bag is so popular. It has never appealed to me in the slightest for that reason.

Having said that, each to their own. If there is something bothering you now though, and you can exchange it, id advise doing so - I doubt you will have an epiphany and wake up one morning deliriously happy about your purchase if you are having second thoughts now.