Outstanding October 2019 purchases post here!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello all, yes it’s finally 1st October and countdown to Christmas will begin soon. I can’t wait to see all these October purchase. Start posting away my friends!!

2. Too early for October reveals I gather lol

3. as the last one had quality issues I scored another one...
    what do you all think?

Attached Files:

4. My new (to me) 2012 Speedy B30! It was my sister’s, she and I swapped purses. She took my 2016 Gucci soho disco and I gave her a couple hundred bucks as part of the swap. I think I got a great deal! My sister even had the vintage box, dust bag and the receipt!

She’s in excellent condition, a couple of marks on the handle but overall the Vachetta is lovely.

I can’t believe I’ve only gotten a hold of Speedy now. Can’t wait to use her. ❤️

Attached Files:

5. Are you unsure about it? I’m not a fan of this line at all but that’s me.

cheidel and LouisV76 like this.
  6. The color looks much better than the other one you had. How do you like it?

LouisV76 likes this.
  7. My monogram GM agenda with inserts from Etsy

Attached Files:

8. This looks much better! Enjoy :happydance:

LouisV76 likes this.
  9. I am done with this bag.... found a loose stitch.... it wasn‘t meant to be. thank you all for your support!!!
    money left for someting else...:smile:)

Attached Files:

10. My very last LV purchases. (These were on preorder before I said I was done) :biggrin:

MP kaki
    BEB9513C-7F11-419D-ACFF-F627CAAE0BB3.jpeg

AND Additional strap for MP in Kaki/Rose
    676E1819-B6F9-4700-942D-9FD1F004E6F5.jpeg

11. I really love the additional strap! I may have to get that before it goes away!!!!

jbags07 and Johnpauliegal like this.
  12. Don’t think I’ll be buying anything this month, but I’m definitely going to enjoy every one else’s purchases through this thread:biggrin:

_leah, jwells79, mzbaglady1 and 15 others like this.
  13. Same

mzbaglady1, kkatie, Lejic and 3 others like this.
  14. Pink MP..... I LOVE it :loveeyes: 480FEF9F-050D-4B30-851C-31E965FDF773.jpeg

15. I ordered in September but it just arrived today!!!!

Attached Files:

MikeyJose, cherrifoam, _leah and 44 others like this.