Outstanding October 2019 purchases post here!!!

I want to know what wallet is this too! I believe the Sarah wallet has an envelope style in the front but this flap is straight all the way down. Is it a new style or a limited edition wallet?
it is the Sarah wallet and the flap is like that for limited edition. I previously bought a Victorine wallet and the Xmas animation version was flat instead of envelope shape. HTH x

Agree. I’m starting to feel like LV heavily capitalizes on this. It’s this weird feeling of thinking you “win” because you get a scarce item. I myself fell “victim” by purchasing a toiletry 19 i was never a huge fan of. I knew it was htf so i ordered it and thought i could sit on it later. But i felt if i wanted it then i should order it before missing my chance. I did do a return but most people wouldn’t, you end up just keeping it (i just kept my favorite even though i never intended to get it. I ended up loving it lol. Which now that i have my alma i don’t look at it). But i don’t think your post was condescending and i completely understand what you’re saying. Everyone can buy what they want for any reason or no reason . No one should take this post wrong cause i literally don’t care what anyone else buys with their own $ and i admit I’ve done this buying myself. I, myself, have taken a step back. Either they have it in stock or don’t, I’m not searching or spending time calling a company to spend MY money. It’s weird
Thank you. I didn’t replied to them because I didn’t wanted to start something back and forth. But I thank you for understanding my comment. I certainly do not care how people spend their money or if they leave their wills to a cat. I just felt alarmed myself and took a step back from stalking the website. I do not want to be at a point where I buy stuff just because is popular and HTF. Somebody had to say it.

This is LV strategy I’m refusing to fall into. And I did before. This summer I bought the favorite in a print I didn’t like AZUR! because that’s the only print I found place in cart. I really wanted mono print or even the DE before the azur! So it’s sitting on my closet. I will wait to see if I use it next summer if not, I’ll get rid of it even if that means I don’t have a Favorite piece on my collection anymore.

Truly, I don’t have to understand anyone’s purchases, in the end I commented my opinion to another persons public forums comment.

I thank you for your reply! :heart:

Nice!! The Babylone bb is my favorite bag, with the PM a very close second. The galet color is great year round. Enjoy your beautiful bags!

Thank you- I fell in love with the BB when the
Nice!! The Babylone bb is my favorite bag, with the PM a very close second. The galet color is great year round. Enjoy your beautiful bags!
Thank you!!! The Babylone bb was not what I originally went in the store to find, but as soon as my SA suggested the bag and I tried it on, it was Love. I really think it is going to become my favorite piece in my collection.

How did you get the On the Go bag? I've been stalking the website for weeks and it keeps saying unavailable
My SA found it for me. But it was place in cart on website for days. Go watch the thread “what are you stalking today” people post when items are place in cart and then go to the website.
Also you can refresh in the website from time to time, suddenly an item becomes available.

Reactions: Melfontana
Love the bandana & think it give the PM a great look! Still on the fence about keeping the bag, so I have not carried it yet.
I really like the PM in mono it’s my go to bag. I don’t have it with Bandana. I put mine in the sun a little bit and now it’s darkened a little bit like light golden. Beautiful. But I now have the BCS and plan to get the PSM so I’ll have a rotation of them.

Love my OTG giant monogram. I get so many compliments on it when I am out. I hope you enjoy your wonderful purchases!
Really? That’s so exciting. I haven’t used mine yet since mine has one of the sides that looks like it was pinched while they were stitching the canvas and the interior.
But if my SA can’t find another one I might as well keep it. I’m not sure if I use it and it breaks in that area they will change it for another.
Otherwise this baaaaaag I love it. Different and it’s like two bags in one. Love the giant for a change.

Attachments

• 036B8F29-5223-4195-8B9B-D299F78AB916.jpeg
    036B8F29-5223-4195-8B9B-D299F78AB916.jpeg
    151.5 KB · Views: 673
Just an SLG but makes me sooo happy! i only started looking for the LV toiletry pouch 15 less than 2 days ago and i scored it this morning! i know it's not an easy piece to get so i feel soooo lucky!!
73026951_10162754460040495_1006354551629938688_n.jpg