Outlet Spy Pics!

Went to the Aurora Outlet store in OH yesterday and they actually had a great selection of deletes including Rogues! 70/20 on some items and I had a coupon for another 20 off of $200. I had so much fun...…………..
Wow!! I've stopped going because that never have anything. So just how much fun did you have? Pics on what you bought please!

Reactions: Luvpurplepurses
Wow!! I've stopped going because that never have anything. So just how much fun did you have? Pics on what you bought please!
I was there on Sat night and they had more than they usually do. Lots of 1941 clutches (dark denim, lots of black ones), a few rogues (nude pink, slate blue), a rogue tote in bordeaux, a rogue 39 in ivy that I returned months ago....I can't remember what else.

Fashion Outlets Rosemont: 1941 clutch alert!

Everything in store 70% off, clearance 70/20. SA was talking to me the whole time so no pics

Clutch colors:
-Black
-Black colorblock w/ signature leather
-Chalk w/ border rivets
-Chalk w/ resin rivets
-Peony tea rose rivet
-Colorblock black w/ kelly green
-Dark denim if I didn’t get last one
-A blue darker than dark denim but I don’t know name
-A few more I’m less sure of (Rose??)

Many choices for turnlock wallets, small accordion wallets including silver metallic but I only had a few min. and didn’t linger.

ETA: bet the darker blue was Midnight Navy
Thanks for continuing to post about Rosemont, so I know what's going on! This one is closer to me but sometimes it seems that Aurora has a better selection of deletes :smile: I plan to go to one of the outlets this weekend to do some returns, but I bet everything is picked over and back to 60% off by then, lol.

Reactions: Ravvie99
Thanks for continuing to post about Rosemont, so I know what's going on! This one is closer to me but sometimes it seems that Aurora has a better selection of deletes :smile: I plan to go to one of the outlets this weekend to do some returns, but I bet everything is picked over and back to 60% off by then, lol.
Friend of mine went Sunday to rosemont. We did FaceTime and there was a fair selection of SLGs. Only a few rogues in rose, beechwood, slate as well as other deletes. Picked up a few wallets for Christmas presents.

Reactions: Ravvie99