Outlet Spy Pics!

If my found order gets repeatedly rejected, should I give up? I'm looking for a Rogue 25 in Primrose and have tried twice. Since it's old(ish) and we're past the 30-day return on SAS, should I just move on and buy one on ebay? Advice appreciated!

Aurora IL:
- 70% off entire store
- Has virtually all the Chelsea items, incl the ram, both horse & carriage, rose charms. ASK FOR ANY CHARMS YOU DON’T SEE. They are in cabinets behind register.
- Straps (ask):
Prairie rivets (blue, chalk)
Quilted ombré rose
Floral (blue, chalk)
Link melon
Thank you for sharing!! Did you happen to see the Chelsea rose tote and if so your thoughts?

If my found order gets repeatedly rejected, should I give up? I'm looking for a Rogue 25 in Primrose and have tried twice. Since it's old(ish) and we're past the 30-day return on SAS, should I just move on and buy one on ebay? Advice appreciated!
I don’t have much experience with found orders. Have only done one this week and it was successful. However when you talked to the sales associate how many did the system show available? Either way I might give it one more try - they say 3 is a charm.

I don’t have much experience with found orders. Have only done one this week and it was successful. However when you talked to the sales associate how many did the system show available? Either way I might give it one more try - they say 3 is a charm.

They said zero so I thought it was a lost cause at this point. I’ll try once more then give up.

They said zero so I thought it was a lost cause at this point. I’ll try once more then give up.
Ahh yes zero then likely none but strange things have been happening lately with inventory due to the warehouse maintenance. One day says one number then goes higher a few days later. And based on my understanding there have to be at least 5 of the same item and color in a location before the system would even allow a found order. So ask about availability of inventory and if it shows they are available then go for it. I tend to make them dig deeper and would also ask about the sending store too. Good luck!

Last edited:
Reactions: Ravvie99
I'd wait until the mess at the warehouse is fixed. If it says zero now and zero later, then most likely not available. I'd start stalking the resale sites. I remember when SAS started I had called CS to see what was available in rogues and I think at that time there were less than 5 primrose so not likely available at this point. I liked that color, too, so was surprised there were some left but I had my sights on other items.

Reactions: Ravvie99
I'd wait until the mess at the warehouse is fixed. If it says zero now and zero later, then most likely not available. I'd start stalking the resale sites. I remember when SAS started I had called CS to see what was available in rogues and I think at that time there were less than 5 primrose so not likely available at this point. I liked that color, too, so was surprised there were some left but I had my sights on other items.

Thanks! Helpful to know you’d checked earlier. There were none a couple weeks ago either, which I think is before the warehouse issues started (?). I’m probably out of luck. A-stalking I shall go...