Out and About with your YSL!!! ACTIONS SHOTS!!

Here is my violet patent Majorelle at a CL meetup with some other tPFers in ATL:biggrin:

atlantasept2-1.gif

I am always wearing YSL because I am a YSL make-up addict and have tons and tons of the gold boxes ;)

Here is me in my dark bottle-green corduroy jacket (that my BF hates :P). I love it, it was my mother's.

attachment.php

I have plenty of vintage YSL clothes including a tuxedo jacket 2 tuxedo coat-dresses and my favourite a cashmere military coat and matching skirt but my only YSL bag is on this thread

http://forum.purseblog.com/yves-saint-laurent/help-me-convince-me-carry-my-ivory-muse-568589-4.html #56

and

http://forum.purseblog.com/yves-saint-laurent/help-me-convince-me-carry-my-ivory-muse-568589-2.html #19

Attachments

• Qandcap.jpg
    Qandcap.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 7,473
papertiger- I love the outfit! So chic (and you look warm, considering how cold it must be in the UK/France right now). Happy holidays!

You are so right it is colder than usual here ATM, hence why I went and bought 2 more caps - any excuse LOL :P

papertiger, love it !!!!!!!!!! and always imagine your majorelle with Martens

Thank you so much Vesna. I am a great admirer of your style overall and you are such a wonderful ambassador for the brand, I am highly flattered by your praise :blush:

I have to think about how to combine what I think of as such a quintessentially Parisian looking bag with typical British footwear - but I like a challange and I will do it :tup: Watch this space :graucho:

Vesna! Thanks so much for the compliment....I love this black dress as it is really sheer with a lavendar silk lining and wire hem with makes the skirt really interesting IMO:smile:

Paper.....love the vintage YSL clothing! And the green cord jacket is fabulous....love the way you styled it:tup:

Love the pics, thanks girls!

Vesna, I've said it before but I'll say it again. Your collection is drool worthy!

thanks so much :biggrin:

girls, keep this going it is amazing fun, actually these pics are better than any measures showing the right size and look of the bag (not stuffed for photo shoot but how they really fold, twist, hang)

great thread :yahoo: