Out and About with your YSL!!! ACTIONS SHOTS!!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I love to people watch and see how everyone wears their YSL.....since there are not many sightings in my town, I figured we can post our own actions photos of our YSL in the wild!! So break out your cell phones & post away!!!

Here is my medium blue Downtown with my DMs small black Downtown after a long morning of Black Friday shopping.....stopping for breakfast at Chic-fil-a:smile:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I would love to see everyone else post an action shot:nuts:

2. I have few older pics, but this is how I look in the winter with my YSL. These are all at home getting ready to go out.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. I wil try to make some outside, but my cell makes horrible pics.

5. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. Wow, Vesna! Love them all....you have such lovely scarf & bag combos! Your purple ombre Downtown is soooooo yummy and I adore your clutch/scarf combo in the last photo:nuts:

7. I was wondering where this thread is.. I'm surprised we don't already have one.

Here are some shots of a bag I know longer own. I will add more when I get my new one that's on it's way to me.

My first visit to Paris
    [​IMG]

8. good topic waiting more picture.

9. thanks so much for the comment ! That is exactly how I dress dull, plain outfits I wear. I love neutral colours - beige, gray, black and then scarf and a bag pop. I bought a variety of amazing Tolani scarves and they all have their favourite bag :biggrin: thanks again

10. for reference I am 5'6

these days I carry large Rive Gauche glazed

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. Me and my patent black downtown at Times Sq

Attached Files:

12. Bagcat I LOVE your shoes! who are they by?

13. They are by Lauren by Ralph Lauren. I love this pair too--they have ankle straps!

14. Hi, here are me and my beloved ysl bags!
    Muse 2 in pony hair
    [​IMG]

medium black downtown
    [​IMG]

medium muse 2 in patent
    [​IMG]

medium ivory downtown
    [​IMG]

green besace
    [​IMG]

:biggrin:

15. Littlerock.....Love this photo.....just the joy of being in Paris!!

Bagcat....downtowns are so incredible, they always look perfect and are so easy to carry;) Love your background/stair shot, the colors are so cool!

Bagrebel....what an amazing Muse 2! I love the material combination and contrast. Great shots!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice