Other soak off gel polish

Do these all cure well with LED light? I love some of the frosted or glittery ones you posted in the swatches . How do they wear and how do your nails look after removing ? I am referring to white streaks or white marks on nails .

Yes they all cure in my LED. I've got the Gelish 5-45 and not had a problem with any of them curing properly. They have a great range of glitter and shimmer polishes. The glitters apply really well, no fishing around in the bottle to get the glitter pieces out (I do shake the bottle before using the polish, with all my polishes). Most of their colours need 2 coats. Some need 3 but I do super thin coats so 2 would probably be fine. The chameleon colours (colour changing) tend to be a bit thicker, but that's normal for colour changing polishes I've found. You can always drop a bit of gel thinner in if you need to, but I've only had to do that with one of the colours so far, and I've had them for quite a while now.

I get about 10 - 12 days out of the colours on average, which is the same as I get from Gelish and Le Chat. They last longer than IBD does on me. I did try their Shellac base and top coat but only got a few days out of them so stick with my trusted Gelish foundation and top it off. I have had no problems mixing the systems, it works well for me.

I found it removed super easily using their base and top coat in their Shellac range, but the mani itself chipped after a few days, so I stopped using it. Removal takes about 30 minutes using the Gelish foundation and top coat (I think this is more due to Gelish foundation than the Elite99 colours).

My nails have always been fine after removal, no white marks or streaks. I use coconut oil several times a day, so don't know if that's got anything to do with it. Personally I find their polishes really good and great value for money. Hope that helps.

Yes they all cure in my LED. I've got the Gelish 5-45 and not had a problem with any of them curing properly. They have a great range of glitter and shimmer polishes. The glitters apply really well, no fishing around in the bottle to get the glitter pieces out (I do shake the bottle before using the polish, with all my polishes). Most of their colours need 2 coats. Some need 3 but I do super thin coats so 2 would probably be fine. The chameleon colours (colour changing) tend to be a bit thicker, but that's normal for colour changing polishes I've found. You can always drop a bit of gel thinner in if you need to, but I've only had to do that with one of the colours so far, and I've had them for quite a while now.

I get about 10 - 12 days out of the colours on average, which is the same as I get from Gelish and Le Chat. They last longer than IBD does on me. I did try their Shellac base and top coat but only got a few days out of them so stick with my trusted Gelish foundation and top it off. I have had no problems mixing the systems, it works well for me.

I found it removed super easily using their base and top coat in their Shellac range, but the mani itself chipped after a few days, so I stopped using it. Removal takes about 30 minutes using the Gelish foundation and top coat (I think this is more due to Gelish foundation than the Elite99 colours).

My nails have always been fine after removal, no white marks or streaks. I use coconut oil several times a day, so don't know if that's got anything to do with it. Personally I find their polishes really good and great value for money. Hope that helps.
Thanks for the info. Are these really shellac polish like CND is, which are supposed to be better for your nails or are they considered gel? You might find that if you tried OPI gel base coat you will have an easier faster soak off. It is hybrid like shellac, although their polishes are not. I found that Gelish base was very difficult to remove and was making my nails too dry and more damaged. I started using the OPI for all my manicures at the advice of someone on the forum and find that is much better. A 30 minute soak off seems awfully long, or are you doing each hand separately? I got those nail mate things and do both hands at the same time . My soak offs are about 12-15 minutes depending in the color . I still use the Gelish top coat. Don't get the OPI base at Sallys, it is not the same formula as the regular one from OPI and does not work well. It is the one they used to sell at Sephora, and did not work well for me or other people who tried it.

Thanks for the info. Are these really shellac polish like CND is, which are supposed to be better for your nails or are they considered gel? You might find that if you tried OPI gel base coat you will have an easier faster soak off. It is hybrid like shellac, although their polishes are not. I found that Gelish base was very difficult to remove and was making my nails too dry and more damaged. I started using the OPI for all my manicures at the advice of someone on the forum and find that is much better. A 30 minute soak off seems awfully long, or are you doing each hand separately? I got those nail mate things and do both hands at the same time . My soak offs are about 12-15 minutes depending in the color . I still use the Gelish top coat. Don't get the OPI base at Sallys, it is not the same formula as the regular one from OPI and does not work well. It is the one they used to sell at Sephora, and did not work well for me or other people who tried it.
I'm not sure to be honest. I think the majority are probably gel, as their website refers to them as "soak off gel polish". Their Shellac range is referred to as "soak off Shellac polish", so maybe that is a hybrid? It doesn't really specify.
It takes about 30 minutes each hand for me. I soak for 15 minutes, then peel off what's ready, but I invariably have to soak again for about 10 minutes or so. I might try the OPI base coat, thank you for the suggestion. I tried OPI when I first started using soak off polishes, about 4 years ago, and had trouble with it. No doubt it's improved in that time, so I'll give it another go. Thank you for the suggestion. :smile:

My OPI base coat arrived this morning so I'll be giving that a try this week. Actually I forgot about my Vitagel, so I used that for my last mani and soak off took 15 minutes, no need to resoak, yay! Much quicker and easier than Foundation. Shame I forgot it was sitting there. So this week I'm going to use OPI on one hand and Vitagel on the other to do a comparison.
Also my new swatch sticks arrived this week so I'll swatch my last few Elite99 polishes and post them.

The last of my Elite99 collection. The first picture is under natural light, the second is under artificial light, trying to pick up the shimmer a bit better.

Attachments

• 1447386910379.jpg
    1447386910379.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 245
  • 1447386921979.jpg
    1447386921979.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 250
I also use the OPI base & love it! It takes about 15 minutes for a soak off for me with the nail mates. I've done several manis with the Elite99 Shellac & I've had great results.

I got part of my Elite99 gel polish order in the mail yesterday. I ordered on 10/26 and it was shipped within a couple days... however, it took almost a month for shipping. It was perfect timing though because I was switching my polish yesterday. I couldn't wait to try one my new color changing polishes! It's perfect for fall & Thanksgiving because it changes from a pale peachy color to dark brown bronze & it's filled with golden micro glitter! :biggrin::heart: Here's several pics of Elite99 Chameleon Gel Polish # 9048. I also included a stock photo of the polish... as you can see, the actual color is very close to the stock photo. I have more polish coming. I'll post pics when I get all the new colors!

Attachments

• IMG_0011.jpg
    IMG_0011.jpg
    293 KB · Views: 210
  • IMG_0010.jpg
    IMG_0010.jpg
    281.2 KB · Views: 214
  • IMG_0004.jpg
    IMG_0004.jpg
    276.5 KB · Views: 232
  • Screen Shot 2015-11-22 at 7.15.51 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-11-22 at 7.15.51 AM.png
    509.3 KB · Views: 215
I got part of my Elite99 gel polish order in the mail yesterday. I ordered on 10/26 and it was shipped within a couple days... however, it took almost a month for shipping. It was perfect timing though because I was switching my polish yesterday. I couldn't wait to try one my new color changing polishes! It's perfect for fall & Thanksgiving because it changes from a pale peachy color to dark brown bronze & it's filled with golden micro glitter! :biggrin::heart: Here's several pics of Elite99 Chameleon Gel Polish # 9048. I also included a stock photo of the polish... as you can see, the actual color is very close to the stock photo. I have more polish coming. I'll post pics when I get all the new colors!

Thanks for posting this, I didn't know they made color changing gel polish!

OMG!!I NEED this color!!
Where do you order from?

So pretty! Your manicure is prettier than the stock photo. The stock photo looks black instead of brown.