Oran sandals

I bought my Oran sandales yesterday and wore them once - at the end of the evening I noticed the sole begins to „peel off“ is this normal for first wear? I‘m a bit upset because I thought they would not be that delicate, especially for that pricepoint. Like I didn’t run a Marathon and don’t want them to be ruined at the end of the season

Attachments

• 8F2FEBE2-4D58-4C24-A993-571412ED03E3.jpeg
    8F2FEBE2-4D58-4C24-A993-571412ED03E3.jpeg
    99.1 KB · Views: 419
  • 63D63C72-EA5F-4F68-897A-A4AEB9A8A7AE.jpeg
    63D63C72-EA5F-4F68-897A-A4AEB9A8A7AE.jpeg
    97 KB · Views: 415
  • Wow
Reactions: faab89
I bought my Oran sandales yesterday and wore them once - at the end of the evening I noticed the sole begins to „peel off“ is this normal for first wear? I‘m a bit upset because I thought they would not be that delicate, especially for that pricepoint. Like I didn’t run a Marathon and don’t want them to be ruined at the end of the season
I'm sorry that happened to you. It is not normal and it looks like something scraped the back of the shoe very hard and caused damage. that does not look like normal wear from walking....

I have Orans from 10 years old and wear them regularly and they look nothing like what happened to the back of your shoe. =(

my 3 pairs are old and beaten but they have nothing like yours. i suggest you take them back and exchange if they agree. you could fall from tripping on the loose tips

I'm sorry that happened to you. It is not normal and it looks like something scraped the back of the shoe very hard and caused damage. that does not look like normal wear from walking....

I have Orans from 10 years old and wear them regularly and they look nothing like what happened to the back of your shoe. =(

thank you so much for your responses & experiences! I followed your advice and took them to the boutique yesterday to get them repaired. The assistant told me, it’s not „bad enough“ for a reclamation or exchange but he will give it to the shoemaker/cobbler and he will fix it I hope they will wear better after that

thank you so much for your responses & experiences! I followed your advice and took them to the boutique yesterday to get them repaired. The assistant told me, it’s not „bad enough“ for a reclamation or exchange but he will give it to the shoemaker/cobbler and he will fix it I hope they will wear better after that
That's wonderful news!!!!!

Reactions: honey

They should.. & enjoy them..

Hi everyone! Need some help with my second pair of orans. I have the gold but love the white and vert bronze pair. I’m wondering if the white ones are to hard to keep clean? I love the vert bronze but think the black on the bottom will make it a little more difficult to pair with some outfits. Any help is appreciated! Tia!B7C27BB0-91D8-4EBD-BFC3-71C6D8D7A5C4.pngAAD4485F-230A-4E6B-B4EB-03651F190F4B.pngAAD4485F-230A-4E6B-B4EB-03651F190F4B.png

Hi everyone! Need some help with my second pair of orans. I have the gold but love the white and vert bronze pair. I’m wondering if the white ones are to hard to keep clean? I love the vert bronze but think the black on the bottom will make it a little more difficult to pair with some outfits. Any help is appreciated! Tia!View attachment 4887978View attachment 4887979View attachment 4887979

White is challenging to maintain that clean crisp look... I actually like the vert bronze
but it comes down to personal preference...

Reactions: LVjf5