Opinions on this bag please

What do you think of the Pampelonne PM

• Love It!!! Get it

• I'd pass on this

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Oh, my artistic side is coming out! I do draw and sketch an aweful lot. It is a .59 cent eraser by Sanford...about 2" x 1" rectangular and tan. Go ahead and google it. It may be ArtGum and not two words. I got the idea when I bought a kit to clean suede shoes and it came with an eraser-like object to rub on the suede...I thought, 'I wonder if that ArtGum eraser of mine could be useful to spruce up the handle of my Viva-cite!' And, I was pleased with the result. You should be able to buy one at any office supply store or art/craft store...it is definately worth the investment.

bvbirdygirl...no the eraser is solid. It is not gummy. I know the gummy one you are talking about...I am NOT recommending anything gummy on your LV bags! The Sanford ArtGum eraser is a solid tan eraser that makes a lot of eraser dust when you use it...it is NOT gummy at all.

It is a gorgeous bag. The only thing that is irritating is that in Coach's new Denim Resort collection, they made a Weekend tote that has the same concept--even the rope handles!!

I purchased the Coach one, but ended up taking it back on Tuesday.

Oh dear, perhaps the ArtGum eraser needs a picture posted...IceChampagne, the ArtGum eraser is NOT kneadable. Please if anyone is going to give it a try, be sure to do a google image search with the words Sanford ArtGum to see the eraser. It is a tan rectangular eraser that is solid not kneadable or moldable.

It is a gorgeous bag. The only thing that is irritating is that in Coach's new Denim Resort collection, they made a Weekend tote that has the same concept--even the rope handles!!

I purchased the Coach one, but ended up taking it back on Tuesday.

I know what you mean about hte rope handles. i decided against it. If the handles were different i would get it and not worry about the size.

But the fact that its huge AND has rope handles...

I love the shape and think it would make a lovely summer bag, especially on a beach vacation, but like others have noted, the rope handles seem like trouble to me.

This is a type of bag I imagine you'd take with you when you vacation on private yacht.:nuts: It's gorgeous but I've owned bags with rope handles before and once they get dirty, forget about it! There is nothing you can do to clean them. I'd say NAY and ONLY because it's too high maintenance to use and too expensive not to use!

My thoughts exactly! It's gorgeous to look at though!

I don't really like it. Looks like a big dirt magnet!!! I would see my 3 kids running at me and scream!!! Too much maintenance. The whole azur line is pretty though.