Opinions on this bag please

What do you think of the Pampelonne PM

• Love It!!! Get it

• I'd pass on this

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
i don't like that bag. i've heard that when the ropes get dirty there is nothing to do. and i'm sure they'll get dirty because they're white and they kinda look like things which are just calling for dirt. pampelonne looks like a bag to beach for me.

in the beginnig i didn't like damier azur. now it looks good on speedies and shoes. but the shoes i've seen have had rope so they're not practical...

I am thinking super hard about this bag. I want the PM one.

What will you use the GM size for if you don't mind me asking. everyday or certain occasions.

Also--what do you think you could spray on the rope handles to avoid dirt?

:smile:

Think the handles are pre treated but not 100%,
however unless your clothes/hands are filthy the rope should not get dirty as the bag has a big enough leather piece over the rope.

Think the handles are pre treated but not 100%,
however unless your clothes/hands are filthy the rope should not get dirty as the bag has a big enough leather piece over the rope.

Yup. Also the rope handles are cream colored and not white. One would have to be extremetly dirty to get them filthy

Have it, love it, highly recommend it.

I have given discriptions of the pros & cons of this gorgeous bag in a few other threads if you do a quick search you'll find that there are a few of us with Pamps & we :love: them!!

I do like the azur, but the only thing that turns me off of it is the rope on the handles. I'd be way too scared of getting them dirty, and feel a little compelled to dress like a salior while carrying it. JMO though ;)