Opinions on the Candy Check Collection

Pink? I LOVE the pink ones. Wanna see mine? I've since added more but haven't had a chance to take pics yet.

pink.jpg

I love the blue too! Sadly, I've also since added more but haven't had a chance to take pics of those yet either.

blue.jpg

well before i get ahead of myself here.. THESE ARE FABulous bags, i love the colors the print the styles.. they look very dependable when it comes to holding up! BRAVO... but is it just burberrys only print or are there other things in which this lovely company creates? *when it comes to bags*
*Mister DOONEY*

Pink? I LOVE the pink ones. Wanna see mine? I've since added more but haven't had a chance to take pics yet.

pink.jpg

I love the blue too! Sadly, I've also since added more but haven't had a chance to take pics of those yet either.

blue.jpg

I think I'm addicted to Burberry.... :sad:

And they hold up pretty well. The textured, bumpy ones hold up even better. More scratch resistant, but these are adorable.

wow, drool!! :nuts: :drool:

Mad-4-plaid your collection is AMAZING!!!

I have the candy check lola bag and matching wallet, and in spring/summer I carry the bag every day. Mine is about 3 years old and looks great and is very easy to keep clean. The bluebell check is equally holding up.

Up until October or so of last year, they had a few styles of the pink and a few of the bluebell check at the Burberry Outlet, but I haven't seen them since before Xmas. I am kicking myself that I didn't buy another one then...I love the colored checks, but pretty much the only place to find them now is ebay.