Opinions on the Candy Check Collection

I love the candy check :smile: I have a pair of Burberry wedges in the Candy check style:

000da72s

They have held up really nicely :smile: I have only had them for one summer and I wore them in the city, where shoes tend to get torn up and they held up pretty well! No scratches on the canvas or anything

I love the candy check :smile: I have a pair of Burberry wedges in the Candy check style:

000da72s

They have held up really nicely :smile: I have only had them for one summer and I wore them in the city, where shoes tend to get torn up and they held up pretty well! No scratches on the canvas or anything

those are stellar candychecks! :love:

Pink? I LOVE the pink ones. Wanna see mine? I've since added more but haven't had a chance to take pics yet.

pink.jpg

I love the blue too! Sadly, I've also since added more but haven't had a chance to take pics of those yet either.

blue.jpg

I think I'm addicted to Burberry.... :sad:

And they hold up pretty well. The textured, bumpy ones hold up even better. More scratch resistant, but these are adorable.

omg mad-4-plaid, that is an AMAZING candy check collection! i got the barrel bag about 3 years ago and its one of my most used, favorite bags. i wish they still had this available b/c i'd love to replace it as it has gotten pretty dirty!