Only 3 Zucca/Nappa Spys left on Jomashop!

Daloo3aJulz

palestinian princess
Jun 12, 2007
I just called to make sure that the bag I ordered was in stock and she said it was and that I should get my confirmation number my tonight and that there are only 3 available!!!!!

She said there are 11, 8 already bought(mine is included) and 3 left to purchase...so if you can't make up your mind.....make it now!!!

I just called to make sure that the bag I ordered was in stock and she said it was and that I should get my confirmation number my tonight and that there are only 3 available!!!!!

She said there are 11, 8 already bought(mine is included) and 3 left to purchase...so if you can't make up your mind.....make it now!!!

So, I guess my order is safe also. I placed it first thing this morning and it is supposed to be in process.

I could not sleep all night worrying that they would run out of the spy, now that I had made my decision.;)

nooooooooooooooooooooooo

...I can't get it until elux refunds me for a return! Wow I hadn't even made up my mind that I'd even get it then but I guess after reading this I made my decision. You think there'd be anyway to put it on hold? Gahh!!!

*PANIC**

get it on the same card that elux is refunding you on...if its charged on a card, thats why i did, i put it on my saks mastercard so that when it charges then refund for my fake will take away some of the amount....so, i won't have as much to pay!

i like to think i got even more of a discount than what i did get! ;)

I know! I almost ordered it on impulse. I just know that they'll refund me the money a day after joma takes it out or something..I don't want that! blahh! I almost did it too..must-keep--cursor-away-from--shipping and billing--tab-at-the top-- must--resist--

LOL I'm such a dork:blush:

wow you're lucky! I ordered last night too but they haven't even processed mine yet. I ordered from them before and they took 3 days to just process it, so I have no idea whether I got it or I'm too late. *sad*