Only 3 Zucca/Nappa Spys left on Jomashop!

Well apparently I'm lucky because they sent me a mail saying its been shipped! Hopefully they won't call and say its out of stock now! That doesn't make sense.. I'm glad the last 3 were all taken by tpf members, and thank you Daloo for letting us know there were only 3 left! It seems like more than 3 people bought it after this thread was posted though.. so maybe there was more than 3? I'm hoping so for the sake of anyone who got it recently:wondering

yeah, I was going to call them and ask about that, I don't want to be giving false information about something!!! When I talked to CS person she said that there were 11, 8 spoken for and 3 left for purchase. So I hope it workd out for us all. I just checked my tracking number and its in sharonville, oh...just 15 away from me! oh! I know the ups that its at right now!!!!! I had to send something from there once!!! I wish I could just go pick it up!!! I want it now dammit!!!

did you all get your tracking/ shipping conformation numbers???

ARRGHH! It's in mesquite, texas, which is half an hour from where I am but it won't get here till wednesday the 11th! It's not fair! I wish I could go pick it up! I hope that means I'm getting it too, I'll be upset if it's the wrong one.

I know! If you hadn't said that of course I may not have ordered it since I'd just dished out the cash for the squirrel the day before! I wonder how they can sell it so discounted..anyway I'm getting mine tomorrow eeeee!

i know, my family thinks its fake and i told them, after what happened with my other "fendi" i would be extra careful to not buy a fake this time!!!

its an amazing price for a brand new fendi zucca spy.... and now i feel bad i put you in cc debt kneehi!!!!!

don't hate me!!!

actually the 3 is used by most ppl who understand arabic and english. as the 3 is the same shape as a letter in the arabic alphabet that is in the word "daloo3a"

(da-loo-3a) its hard to say, i'm tried to teach my best friend melissa but she just sounded like she was going to throw up....LOLOLOLOLOL