ONCE & FOR ALL: Is MC Speedy played out?

I own about 20 LV bags and love everyone of them. I use them all, but there is something about the speedy that is different than the rest.

~~~ It will always be a piece of art and a true classic. ~~~

No it isn't old!! The speedy shape is iconic, and the multicolor adds more pizazz to the bag!! I like how it makes the bag 'pop' and enhances the whole outfit better. And its definitely the perfect bag for any girl.

Thanks, all.

I actually prefer the black, as many of you have indicated as well. I would get a pre-owned, as I can't see paying the 2.3k that they're asking.

Pls keep the responses coming! :smile:

I don't think it's dated at all...I think enough time has gone by to not come off as having missed the boat the first time around :lol:

I personally like white MC better on items that have vachetta. I think the contrast between the white of the MC and the honey colored patina looks beautiful, while the black MC just looks darker over time.

Good luck deciding!

i just got my new to me MC Alma (white) this year and always get compliments on her. we saw a black MC speedy in hotel vancouver LV and my husband was admiring it (went with a different option, but it did look really nice). if you want MC, how about a courtenay? chikkax has just posted a new thread with her bags, she got the white and the black... take a loook. they look fab

My husband got me a black MC speedy for my birthday earlier this year n I love wearing it. It turns a lotta heads. I had wanted this bag for quite sometime n am so happy its mine.