ONCE & FOR ALL: Is MC Speedy played out?

To me, the bag is not so much a trendy piece, but a work of art. So my answer would be yes, to get it and wear it and enjoy it, and don't worry about if it's in or out, because a beautiful work of art will always be "in." :heart:

No, not old, will NEVER be old! I have the black, never liked white, the colors just Pop! I also think the patina looks so much richer and better on any black MC bag. It is such a stunning bag~

If you like it, work it girl! I had the Black MC during the "Newlywed Era," but sold it a couple years ago. If you like the MC pattern, what about getting the Courtney? It is HOT with all those studs & certainly more "of the moment," IMHO.

no
mine (white) is 3 years old, and i still use it and love it!
last month in lv store while waiting at the counter, there was one on display and i just couldnt take my eyes off it, i love looking at it, even though i have one, i could never get sick of looking at it! :heart:

Not at all....

I love the Black MC and I wish that I had got one. I just can't see myself spending the money for a new one.

But, If I run across a used one in good shape and priced right, I will get it!!!!

I don't think it will go out of style. Perhaps not all the celebs are carrying the mc's these days but thats because there's always some newer trend their stylist probably gives them.
I wish I had one!

Everyone is going to feel differently about the MC because everyone's tastes and styles are different. Me personally I think the MC is dated (no offense to any MC lovers) but only because it was counterfieted SO much to the point that I think the originals look fake as well. And also, I don't see them at all in my area anymore. If I do see an LV its always the classic Speedy. But do what you feel. You shouldn't let another's opinion influence you away from what you desire. Good Luck. :smile: