On the Go Tote (OTG) Club

I finally just ordered the noir otg mm. What do you think is it to dressy for my everyday wear? I have a 10 month old that I keep a diaper bag in the car for and use if we’re out all day. Am I crazy?? Or should I go with the neverfull mm in the emperiente noir?

View attachment 5606657
I think it looks great in you! I love my otg. I have 3 neverfulls and 2 otg’s. The otg’s are both gm and one is the noir empreinte. I definitely use noir empreinte casually. The long strap makes it a nice alternative to the neverfull.

Can anyone tell me the weight of empriente gm size on the go. I am planning to buy in noir empriente for work purposes but thinking of hat would be overall weight if I add my MacBook Pro 16” with other necessities.

What are the wear and tear on your OTG mm in reverse?

I bought mines last year June and wore it right away out of the store..since then I have not used it again. I had put it away in its dust bag and on display and have not use it or taken it out since. The other day I decide I wanted to use the bag and took it out of its dust bag..I placed it on my desk and as I was getting ready I realized my bag was creased in the center a little higher that the actual bottom..i was devastated as I have not used the bag enough to have that kind of wear. So I looked at the inner lining and on the same spot it was also creasing but inwards while the outside was creasing outward <>… i don’t pack my bag to the brim as I only carry 3 phones, card holder, keys, 1 lipstick and that’s about it and like I said I had only used the bag once. I did my own testin on the bag with the normal stuff I carry, empty, or if I carry a little more and I came to find out regardless the bag is empty or packed the bottom center of my bag would have this deep dent and it scary how deep it got that I was afraid the canvas would crack…
I took it in to Louis Vuitton and was told they are going to assess my bag and it would take 24 weeks!!! O_O

When I bought this bag at the store there was actually another girl that wanted the same bag and I heard her say “I was just here not even 10min ago and I was told they didn’t have the bag..wtf why did they have it now, liars” and at that time I was thinking I was lucky I had the bag..but maybe it was a sign..uugghhh

Does the onthegomm hold up well to carrying a lighter laptop like a 13" macbook air?
I need my laptop with me at all times... can this bag handle that or would the laptop be too heavy?
Hi Just a note on size rather than weight (I apologize if you already know this as this is not the question you asked). While the GM will fit that size laptop easily, the MM does not. In an Mm, a 13” MacBook has to be put in diagonally, so not much else can fit and I don’t like how it distorts the bag. I love my MM OTG, but if I wanted to (had to) carry my 13” MacBook in it I would buy a GM. If I need my laptop with me, I take a different bag

Hi Just a note on size rather than weight (I apologize if you already know this as this is not the question you asked). While the GM will fit that size laptop easily, the MM does not. In an Mm, a 13” MacBook has to be put in diagonally, so not much else can fit and I don’t like how it distorts the bag. I love my MM OTG, but if I wanted to (had to) carry my 13” MacBook in it I would buy a GM. If I need my laptop with me, I take a different bag

Thanks for the info! I actually have a Macbook Air M2 and the dimensions are 8.46 x 11.97 x 0.44 inche... Do you think that size still distorts the bag? OnTheGo MM is 13.8"... Do you have the Macbook air or what kind do you have? thanks so much!

Thanks for the info! I actually have a Macbook Air M2 and the dimensions are 8.46 x 11.97 x 0.44 inche... Do you think that size still distorts the bag? OnTheGo MM is 13.8"... Do you have the Macbook air or what kind do you have? thanks so much!

This picture has my MacBook in it - which measures at 12” wide. The first one shows the diagonal-only fit, the second picture is the bag being held and shows the weird deformation that happens when it is loaded…it won’t damage the bag, but it just makes it hang crooked.

9C73FF38-B52D-4A1F-B878-3CD5410D56D4.jpeg

3FC8665B-ADB5-4A10-B9A2-0FF394C2B0AD.jpeg

Reactions: MarryMeLV_Now
This picture has my MacBook in it - which measures at 12” wide. The first one shows the diagonal-only fit, the second picture is the bag being held and shows the weird deformation that happens when it is loaded…it won’t damage the bag, but it just makes it hang crooked.

View attachment 5665546

View attachment 5665547

Thank you so much for taking the time to post these pictures, it's so helpful. That's a shame that it will only fit diagonally and make the bang hang weirdly with the laptop inside. I plan on carrying my laptop with me often so maybe this bag isn't the best fit for me. Thanks again!