On the Go Tote (OTG) Club

I'm eagerly waiting for the Monogram Canvas OTG GM I ordered. :smile: Never seen or tried it live, but I guess GM is the right size for my height (5'8") and for the stuff I carry, since I want to use it as an alternative to my good old Neverfull GM when traveling.

One thing caught my attention though; the shoulder straps are black in current pics, but I've seen chocolate and fudge coloured Monogram straps in some older pics. LV replaced the Monogram canvas ones with black leather (?) at some point?

I'm eagerly waiting for the Monogram Canvas OTG GM I ordered. :smile: Never seen or tried it live, but I guess GM is the right size for my height (5'8") and for the stuff I carry, since I want to use it as an alternative to my good old Neverfull GM when traveling.

One thing caught my attention though; the shoulder straps are black in current pics, but I've seen chocolate and fudge coloured Monogram straps in some older pics. LV replaced the Monogram canvas ones with black leather (?) at some point?
Yes I think they did re: the straps!

Reactions: vdlomas
Yes I think they did re: the straps!
In general I like the black leather change, I'm curious what others feel! Since I almost always wear black instead of brown, I find the black helps me add brown bags to my wardrobe without feeling like some weird fashion faux pas (I know we're beyond that now with fashion, but it's still ingrained in me). It was the reason I chose reverse monogram for the pochette metis. ^_^

So in my researching of the Onthego MM I saw a video with a crossbody attached to the inside strap. The PM I feel like is too small but love the look of it. I am now wondering if this would damage the MM to use with a crossbody/bandolier strap occasionally. Anyone do this? I went through a lot of this thread and didn’t see anything.

Reactions: myfavebag
So in my researching of the Onthego MM I saw a video with a crossbody attached to the inside strap. The PM I feel like is too small but love the look of it. I am now wondering if this would damage the MM to use with a crossbody/bandolier strap occasionally. Anyone do this? I went through a lot of this thread and didn’t see anything.
I think it should be ok, but I love holding it if on the crook of the arm. I had a white epi MM and pretty sturdy . Good luck !