OMG You Girls Are So Sneaky!!!

Melly

O.G.
Dec 3, 2006
Denver
I came home from work today to find an unidentified package on my front porch. At first I thought it might be from my RAOK buddy but she doesn't live in Los Angeles. :confused1:

I racked my brain trying to remember if I had ordered something I forgot about and finally decided to just open the box. Inside was a cute fuchsia gift bag with white tissue paper. :nuts:

After removing the tissue I discovered an orange Hermes gift bag! :wtf:

I peeked inside that bag and saw an orange cylindrical box. OMG!! :sweatdrop:

Attachments

Melly

O.G.
Dec 3, 2006
Denver
I excitedly untied the ribbon and opened the box to find a gorgeous Hermes Capitales twilly in the bouteille/rose indien/menthol colorway!! I've been meaning to purchase one of these!!

You girls are so insanely sneaky!! :ninja:

Thank you so, so much Barmakianbags, goldenflower, pursemonkey, Cindi, candice19, LadyRacerTRD, fettfleck, bgcutiepie00, gypsybiker59, shop2drop1, IrishMommy2four, selmom07, pinkyx13, casper7, HmMmluvthatbag, baglover1973, Beany, rachieface, roomommy, I:heart:MJ, matchka, gingarita, Dawn, sweetart, tuffcookie, lanechange, luvpurses24, JAP4life, and thithi!!!

This was such an amazingly generous and thoughtful gift! :girlsigh: I am incredibly touched. :cry: I'm so happy to be a part of this wonderful MJ family. Thank you again!!

Attachments

Last edited:

roomommy

O.G.
May 14, 2008
the heartland
So glad you liked it Melly! The ROAK was so much fun for all of us--thank you!

ETA: it looks GORGEOUS on those lovely bags! (topaz Elise *sigh*)

Cheryl24

May 6, 2006
San Antonio, Texas
Yippeeeee!!!:woohoo::woohoo: I was hoping you got it today. You deserve it Melly plus so much more. The twilly looks spectacular on all of your gorgeous bags.

I'm honored and blessed to have you as my friend.:heart::heart: Enjoy the gift honey!!!!

JAP4life

O.G.
Nov 14, 2005
Steeler Town
^ Roger that! Oh Melly this is so long over due. You deserve about 50 trillion of these. It looks so gorgeous on your bags too. I too am so thankful that we've met, you've been such an amazing friend.

I want to give a special shout out for Thithi and GypsyBiker. Thanks to both of you for really making this happen for us.

tadpolenyc

O.G.
Sep 9, 2006
how perfect that it goes with so many of your bags! i love the mj girls. you deserve it, melly. next time, i'll know to pm you in order to be part of the roak. i completely missed it because i don't follow directions well. in any case, thanks so much for everything you do! :smile: