OMG You Girls Are So Sneaky!!!

Melly! The scarf is so perfect with all of those beautiful bags!!! So happy you love it! Just the smallest token of appreciation for all of your true sweetness and hard work:love:
We all had the very best time with this RAOK and are SO looking forward to the next!!:hugs:

Oh Yay! I'm so glad you like it, Melly. It looks wonderful on many of your gorgeous bags. Huge thanks again for your hard work on the RAOK! :yahoo:

And ginormous thanks also to gypsybiker, thithi, Jap4life, and luvpurses24 for helping get this accomplished. :yahoo:

oh gosh, no need for thanks guys! i'm just glad we could pull it off. like i said, without thithi, jap and cheryl, it wouldn't have happened so i have to thank them. :kiss:

You're too kind but I really didn't do much at all. I just participated in a few "fact-gathering" PM's to Melly to find out which twilly she would like. JAP was the one who cleverly requested Melly's opinions and you and Thithi carried out the rest.

Thanks again Gypsy for thinking of this awesome gesture!!:hugs:

You're too kind but I really didn't do much at all. I just participated in a few "fact-gathering" PM's to Melly to find out which twilly she would like. JAP was the one who cleverly requested Melly's opinions and you and Thithi carried out the rest.

Thanks again Gypsy for thinking of this awesome gesture!!:hugs:

group efforts rock! amazing how a group of women get things done isn't it? from around the globe, I might add