OMG You Girls Are So Sneaky!!!

Melly

O.G.
Dec 3, 2006
I came home from work today to find an unidentified package on my front porch. At first I thought it might be from my RAOK buddy but she doesn't live in Los Angeles. :confused1:

attachment.php

I racked my brain trying to remember if I had ordered something I forgot about and finally decided to just open the box. Inside was a cute fuchsia gift bag with white tissue paper. :nuts:

attachment.php

After removing the tissue I discovered an orange Hermes gift bag! :wtf:

attachment.php

I peeked inside that bag and saw an orange cylindrical box. OMG!! :sweatdrop:

attachment.php

Attachments

• UPS Box.JPG
    UPS Box.JPG
    58.1 KB · Views: 382
  • Gift Bag.JPG
    Gift Bag.JPG
    55.1 KB · Views: 376
  • Hermes Bag.JPG
    Hermes Bag.JPG
    65.4 KB · Views: 384
  • Hermes Box.JPG
    Hermes Box.JPG
    68.4 KB · Views: 383
I excitedly untied the ribbon and opened the box to find a gorgeous Hermes Capitales twilly in the bouteille/rose indien/menthol colorway!! I've been meaning to purchase one of these!!

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

You girls are so insanely sneaky!! :ninja:

Thank you so, so much Barmakianbags, goldenflower, pursemonkey, Cindi, candice19, LadyRacerTRD, fettfleck, bgcutiepie00, gypsybiker59, shop2drop1, IrishMommy2four, selmom07, pinkyx13, casper7, HmMmluvthatbag, baglover1973, Beany, rachieface, roomommy, I:heart:MJ, matchka, gingarita, Dawn, sweetart, tuffcookie, lanechange, luvpurses24, JAP4life, and thithi!!!

This was such an amazingly generous and thoughtful gift! :girlsigh: I am incredibly touched. :cry: I'm so happy to be a part of this wonderful MJ family. Thank you again!!

Attachments

• Hermes Twilly 5.JPG
    Hermes Twilly 5.JPG
    82.2 KB · Views: 381
  • Hermes Twilly 4.JPG
    Hermes Twilly 4.JPG
    76.7 KB · Views: 372
  • Hermes Twilly 3.JPG
    Hermes Twilly 3.JPG
    74.8 KB · Views: 383
  • Hermes Twilly 2.JPG
    Hermes Twilly 2.JPG
    73 KB · Views: 378
  • Hermes Twilly.JPG
    Hermes Twilly.JPG
    71.8 KB · Views: 380
Last edited:
Here are few more pics. :P

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

I think it would look stellar with one of the fuchsia bags from the Fall collection don't you. :graucho: LOL!

Thank you again!! :heart:

Attachments

• Hermes Twilly 6.JPG
    Hermes Twilly 6.JPG
    68.9 KB · Views: 375
  • Hermes Twilly With Christy.JPG
    Hermes Twilly With Christy.JPG
    85.5 KB · Views: 482
  • Hermes Twilly With Elise.JPG
    Hermes Twilly With Elise.JPG
    78 KB · Views: 368
  • Hermes Twilly With Blake.JPG
    Hermes Twilly With Blake.JPG
    78.7 KB · Views: 373
  • Hermes Twilly With Stella.JPG
    Hermes Twilly With Stella.JPG
    96.7 KB · Views: 501
Yippeeeee!!!:woohoo::woohoo: I was hoping you got it today. You deserve it Melly plus so much more. The twilly looks spectacular on all of your gorgeous bags.

I'm honored and blessed to have you as my friend.:heart::heart: Enjoy the gift honey!!!!

^ Roger that! Oh Melly this is so long over due. You deserve about 50 trillion of these. It looks so gorgeous on your bags too. I too am so thankful that we've met, you've been such an amazing friend.

I want to give a special shout out for Thithi and GypsyBiker. Thanks to both of you for really making this happen for us.

how perfect that it goes with so many of your bags! i love the mj girls. you deserve it, melly. next time, i'll know to pm you in order to be part of the roak. i completely missed it because i don't follow directions well. in any case, thanks so much for everything you do! :smile: