omg omg omg!! im ordering

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I asked my husband for a mono pochette, but I get to get the real bag i want, a monogram canvas speedy 25 or 30 eeeeeeeeeeeeeee im soooo happy. I tried to order it tonight but they were closed so im going to order it first thing tomorrow morning!!

2. :yahoo: :party:

3. congrats!
    You deserve it!

4. Yipee!!! Congrats and Merry Christmas to you!!! :party:

5. Congrats! Merry Christmas! I love my mono speedy 30!

6. im so excited, should i get the monogram speedy 25 or 30??

7. Oh I love my 30. It depends on your needs. I mean if you like big bags then get the 30, but if not get the 25

8. This is like the ultimate dilema here on the purse forum, isn't it? I have 3 speedys all 30 size. A 25 would be way too small on my frame. If you look in the visual aids thread you might get some perspective from a pic of someone close to your height. Personally, I would order a 30 first and see if you like it. You can always exchange.

9. What do u mean they were closed? elux is open 24 hours! but I guess you just missed the window, if you order it last night you would have received it today!

10. No, I called 1-866-vuitton and they dont open until tomorrow. I called it tonight

11. Congrats!! Can't wait to see pics!!

12. yup, i ordered a cles yeterday b4 noon, and i got it this morning w/free shipping! oh the good ol 25 vs 30, i went for 30 b/c i think it look better on my frame (5'7), also for the larger opening than 25. but either way you can't go wrong, i mean it's a Mono Speedy here we are talking about!:wlae: Congratz!:yahoo:

13. Why dont you just order them from Eluxury? they also have a live person to order from. their number is 1-877-890-7171.
    I really hope you can order it tonight and maybe get it expedited!!:smile:

14. I totally agree. Eluxury is fantastic to deal with.

15. Eluxury is great!
    Congratulations on your new purse!