omg omg omg!! im ordering

latinamodel

Oct 31, 2006
I asked my husband for a mono pochette, but I get to get the real bag i want, a monogram canvas speedy 25 or 30 eeeeeeeeeeeeeee im soooo happy. I tried to order it tonight but they were closed so im going to order it first thing tomorrow morning!!

This is like the ultimate dilema here on the purse forum, isn't it? I have 3 speedys all 30 size. A 25 would be way too small on my frame. If you look in the visual aids thread you might get some perspective from a pic of someone close to your height. Personally, I would order a 30 first and see if you like it. You can always exchange.

I asked my husband for a mono pochette, but I get to get the real bag i want, a monogram canvas speedy 25 or 30 eeeeeeeeeeeeeee im soooo happy. I tried to order it tonight but they were closed so im going to order it first thing tomorrow morning!!

What do u mean they were closed? elux is open 24 hours! but I guess you just missed the window, if you order it last night you would have received it today!

What do u mean they were closed? elux is open 24 hours! but I guess you just missed the window, if you order it last night you would have received it today!
yup, i ordered a cles yeterday b4 noon, and i got it this morning w/free shipping! oh the good ol 25 vs 30, i went for 30 b/c i think it look better on my frame (5'7), also for the larger opening than 25. but either way you can't go wrong, i mean it's a Mono Speedy here we are talking about!:wlae: Congratz!:yahoo: