OMG I bought my Tiffany's yellow diamond pendant today!!!

I know what you mean Candice!! I've been OBSESSING about yellow diamonds for about 8 months now... you should see the picture file I have on my laptop!!! I definitely can't say I haven't thought this through! LOL... You know you can get smaller ones in FI and FY for REALLY reasonable prices right? :graucho: Not to enable or anything... but on Tiffany.com there's a:

A .41 FI for $4800 (which really isn't bad! And honestly the pears look at least 25% bigger than an equal weighted round, it's pretty unreal!)

.52 FI for $7,900 (wow that's a jump! I'd stay with the .41 for that difference!)

.60 FI for $9,000

Gorgeousness awaits you!!! ;)

I know what you mean Candice!! I've been OBSESSING about yellow diamonds for about 8 months now... you should see the picture file I have on my laptop!!! I definitely can't say I haven't thought this through! LOL... You know you can get smaller ones in FI and FY for REALLY reasonable prices right? :graucho: Not to enable or anything... but on Tiffany.com there's a:

A .41 FI for $4800 (which really isn't bad! And honestly the pears look at least 25% bigger than an equal weighted round, it's pretty unreal!)

.52 FI for $7,900 (wow that's a jump! I'd stay with the .41 for that difference!)

.60 FI for $9,000

Gorgeousness awaits you!!! ;)
STOP IT! you know you are 120% enabling me right now right? :lol: I need to behave ...I have a trip to italy to save for:cool:...that .41 sounds attainable tho.......hehe

Wow, Jen! Your choice is beautiful. :amazed: I love the simplicity of the setting, the color and shape--just everything about it. It's classic without being boring, and like you said, you can glam it up with a halo if you'd like to at some point in the future.

Enjoy it and wear it in the best of health!

Wow, Jen! Your choice is beautiful. :amazed: I love the simplicity of the setting, the color and shape--just everything about it. It's classic without being boring, and like you said, you can glam it up with a halo if you'd like to at some point in the future.

Enjoy it and wear it in the best of health!

Thank you! And thanks everyone!!

And Candice... LOL... Oh if you want someone to talk you into buying something pretty I am SO your girl! :smile: Want some more reasons to buy a .4/.5 one now? Gold prices are going up... yellow diamonds at Tiffany's are still at the introductory pricing but will be going up very soon... almost no one in Canada that you'll bump into will have one (except me! I think you're in Toronto right? LOL if we find each other one day by our diamonds!)... they're perfect for layering with your other pieces... it's like summer around your neck all year... :lol:

yes I'm bad... :smile: :smile: :smile: (part of this is me convincing myself I'm not crazy for buying mine!) Can you see I've had the arguments lined up in my head for a while? :P

Thank you! And thanks everyone!!

And Candice... LOL... Oh if you want someone to talk you into buying something pretty I am SO your girl! :smile: Want some more reasons to buy a .4/.5 one now? Gold prices are going up... yellow diamonds at Tiffany's are still at the introductory pricing but will be going up very soon... almost no one in Canada that you'll bump into will have one (except me! I think you're in Toronto right? LOL if we find each other one day by our diamonds!)... they're perfect for layering with your other pieces... it's like summer around your neck all year... :lol:

yes I'm bad... :smile: :smile: :smile: (part of this is me convincing myself I'm not crazy for buying mine!) Can you see I've had the arguments lined up in my head for a while? :P
:lol::roflmfao::woot::nuts::hugs: this is so funny, it's basically everything I tell myself when I want something LOL I would Looove a tiffany yellow gold pear necklace, i'll have to go try it on to see how I like it....then decide if I want to start saving for it!
that would be hilarious, both of us standing on the corner of bloor and yonge and randomly notice each others necklaces; I would be tempted if I saw someone wearing a bezel yellow diamond to say purse forum?!? I often wonder if someone would notice me on the street by the jewellery I post here......

congrats on getting your necklace! funny how sometimes you end up with the one you never considered!

(thank GOD I had her bring the .94 in! I was really not that impressed with the shape of that one!)
i thought it was odd when they told you that all their pears are cut to a uniform shape, i didn't see how that would be possible in order to get the most of out each rough!

pears definately face up bigger than rounds. i was looking at some pear rings and for the same carat weight, they always looked bigger than a round