OMG I bought my Tiffany's yellow diamond pendant today!!!

LOL....I know... isn't that funny??? Next time one of you Toronto girls need someone to go with you for an opinion on something at Tiffany's, I'm your girl! :smile:

I was just in at the bloor street location Monday. Hubby was out of town this weekend and when he came back sunday, he surprised me with a wallet from Tiffany's, but I wanted to exchange it for a different sized wallet. What a sweet hubby.... :heart:
I'll keep that in mind! what a sweet DH you have:smile:

YAY I picked it up today! Will get pics and modelling pics up here soon I promise!

I have wondered if we have crossed paths before! I know there have been times where one of us, neverenoughbags, surfergirljen etc.. have been at tiffany on this day and that time and I had been there around that time!! and there was that kijiji run in neverenoughbags!! small world:smile:

OMG I'm SURE we have! 6 degrees right? What was the kijiji run in?! Did one of you sell to the other? I've never tried kijiji but did buy some Tiffany's things from Craigslist once!

LOL....I know... isn't that funny??? Next time one of you Toronto girls need someone to go with you for an opinion on something at Tiffany's, I'm your girl! :smile:

I was just in at the bloor street location Monday. Hubby was out of town this weekend and when he came back sunday, he surprised me with a wallet from Tiffany's, but I wanted to exchange it for a different sized wallet. What a sweet hubby.... :heart:

That would be SO fun... and yes your hubby is so sweet!!!

is it bad that I already thought of this? to be wandering around Rome with a pretty sundress, flat sandals and a gorgeous drop of sunshine around my neck... yep....already thought this through:lol:

HAHA! I did ask my SA and she thought that you could go as small as .41, maybe smaller (just call the 1-800 to see if it exists in a smaller size) - I know the sola does so I don't see why not?

All you Canadian jewelry fans should have a meetup!!!

Totally! I wonder if we'd recognize one another!

Congrats! This is so gorgeous! This is the exact one that I fell in love with on their website!!!!

Thank you!! Can't wait to post more pics for you all!

Sorry - here we go! Modelling pics on Monday I promise! :smile:

IMG_7189.jpg

IMG_7190.jpg
IMG_7232.jpg

IMG_7202.jpg

IMG_7190-1.jpg

Jen - it is beautiful! Your joy at owning something you so didn't expect to own comes through in every post. You'll soon forget the "ouch" and enjoy a lifetime with that gorgeous diamond. Congratulations!