OMG I bought my Tiffany's yellow diamond pendant today!!!

Jenn! I love this. I love the bezet so much more and voted for this in your original thread. It looks very modern and chic. I love the halo on the rings. On the neck in a pendant, it looks dated. IMO. This is sooo fresh looking. LOVE!

Jen, no i do not think it looks dark at all! I am a big fan of fi but your fv is just scrumptious. I especially believe it looks better due to the all yg setting. I feel fvs in the white diamond soleste setting might be too much due to the contrast of colors but you did wonderfully! It is just beautiful!

Thanks Kohl! I know what you mean, my friend was trying on your ring and actually said that - that she'd prefer not as much punch/contrast in the soleste setting and the SA said the FV's were really rare to find in the soleste style because she thought people thought the contrast was a bit too stark.

I really couldn't tell the diff in this setting between the two which actually made me feel BETTER because I didn't want it to be overboard... the .94 FI ring on the other hand looked really pale! LOL I would suck at judging yellow diamond colours! But the colour certainly didn't look too dark to me either - always had what you said about some FV's in the back of my head though! :lol: It just looks warm and sunny!

Jenn! I love this. I love the bezet so much more and voted for this in your original thread. It looks very modern and chic. I love the halo on the rings. On the neck in a pendant, it looks dated. IMO. This is sooo fresh looking. LOVE!

Oooh perfect words to hear! Fresh modern and chic!!! Thank you! I remember you (and many others!) voted for this one - am glad I came around to it! :smile:

Thanks Kohl! I know what you mean, my friend was trying on your ring and actually said that - that she'd prefer not as much punch/contrast in the soleste setting and the SA said the FV's were really rare to find in the soleste style because she thought people thought the contrast was a bit too stark.

I really couldn't tell the diff in this setting between the two which actually made me feel BETTER because I didn't want it to be overboard... the .94 FI ring on the other hand looked really pale! LOL I would suck at judging yellow diamond colours! But the colour certainly didn't look too dark to me either - always had what you said about some FV's in the back of my head though! :lol: It just looks warm and sunny!

Oooh perfect words to hear! Fresh modern and chic!!! Thank you! I remember you (and many others!) voted for this one - am glad I came around to it! :smile:
Yay. I would wear this with all white on top. all blac, damn everything! Great purchase! I am glad you are doing 18 inches too. 16 is so short!

Yes more pics for sure!!! I get it this Thursday I think (back from lengthening) and will take ridiculous amounts of pics for posting!

AND of the LOVE, yes lansayogamama!! :smile: I haven't put it on yet b/c I'm planting all these plants the last two weeks and am paranoid about overt scratches but will show it off soon!! :smile: