Omg! I Bought My First Black Chanel!

kuriso

O.G.
Aug 9, 2006
it tooks MONTHS to save and i walked in and out of Chanel twice a week every week for months and finally I BOUGHT IT (with the support of my bf) i forked over my amex..im so afraid to even tell my parents! im a lil disappointed that they didnt wrap the box or anything for me =( it was my first chanel bag purchase at the store..but oh well, its the bag that matters!!!! :yahoo:i hope i made the right choice!

I was deciding over the PST and GST. So I brought in my usual things that I put in my regular handbags and tried to fit it in the PST but the PST couldnt fit it all so i bought the GST in Black with Gold Hardware! =) I'll post PICS as soon as my bf gets back from Tahoe...lol the cameras with him! Thanks everyone for your endless support and encouragement. I don't think anyone else understands how much a Chanel bag means to me =) I'm glad I found THE PURSE FORUM, lol.

Hey congrats!!! And good for you for saving up for it! It makes it all worth while doesn't it!!! Post pics when DH comes back w/ the camera!! Enjoy!!!