Omg! I Bought My First Black Chanel!

here are the pics! :yahoo: now i have two chanel bags, yay! my first chanel bag is the white lambskin flap..i got it on craigslist a while back with the help of fellow tfpers who helped me decide whether it was authentic or not..strangely enough, i found out later on that the person that sold me the bag is a fellow member too! THANKS! and yeah...lol time for me to save up for another Chanel - the medium flap! :heart:

THANK YOU EVERYONE! *HUGS!*

Attachments

• chanel1.JPG
    chanel1.JPG
    170.6 KB · Views: 179
  • chanel.JPG
    chanel.JPG
    150.9 KB · Views: 133
Congratz !! I love the white flap ! What is this new style called ?

hey pink! the style is from the late 90s (vintage now?) it was a classic timeless flap in lambskin leather. i dont get to use it very often..ive only used it twice in my life. it gets dirty really easily and is extremely high maintenance.

kuriso vbmenu_register("postmenu_2373377", true); , thanks for the info ! I love the style of the white flap, even though I wouldn't dare to buy any white Chanels just because i m so afraid of the color transfer. In any case, how do you like your GST ? I have been restricting myself for like 4 months now not to get it, but your thread makes me want one again!!!!!

kuriso vbmenu_register("postmenu_2373377", true); , thanks for the info ! I love the style of the white flap, even though I wouldn't dare to buy any white Chanels just because i m so afraid of the color transfer. In any case, how do you like your GST ? I have been restricting myself for like 4 months now not to get it, but your thread makes me want one again!!!!!

I LOVE MY GST and even if i had a black gst with silver hardware in front of me, id choose the one i have now - gold hardware. ( i love gold hw) but i have to admit, sometimes i feel like its big on me (im five feet 2) or too heavy. makes me want to also buy a PST =P but i think a GST is a classic, at a pretty good price too (compared to other Chanel bags, that is)..and for the price, its roomy and practical. I hope this helps you & OMG! i have to ask, are you the one that just recently got that pretty baby pink flap? If so, do you use it often? and was it hard to find? I love pink bags and am thinking about saving up for one =)

hey pink! the style is from the late 90s (vintage now?) it was a classic timeless flap in lambskin leather. i dont get to use it very often..ive only used it twice in my life. it gets dirty really easily and is extremely high maintenance.

Oh my! That's disappointing. I was hoping to get a white lambskin flap. :crybaby: