Omg! I Bought My First Black Chanel!

it tooks MONTHS to save and i walked in and out of Chanel twice a week every week for months and finally I BOUGHT IT (with the support of my bf) i forked over my amex..im so afraid to even tell my parents! im a lil disappointed that they didnt wrap the box or anything for me =( it was my first chanel bag purchase at the store..but oh well, its the bag that matters!!!! :yahoo:i hope i made the right choice!

Good choice. :yes: Very classic and pretty. Totally Chanel. How much was it?

it tooks MONTHS to save and i walked in and out of Chanel twice a week every week for months and finally I BOUGHT IT (with the support of my bf) i forked over my amex..im so afraid to even tell my parents! im a lil disappointed that they didnt wrap the box or anything for me =( it was my first chanel bag purchase at the store..but oh well, its the bag that matters!!!! :yahoo:i hope i made the right choice!
Congrats... I just got my 1st Chanel bag to.... I got the classic bag in patent with silver hardware.... thinking about getting another classic bag... any suggestions... I want to get another one before the price increase on that...