OMG, GUESS WHAT I TOOK PICTURES OF??!! (sequel to OMG GUESS WHAT CAME IN THE MAIL?!)

Thanks for the comments!!! I do love the epi speedy! I was wondering whether a cerises speedy and a red epi speedy would be overkill with all the red, but everything actually works well together!

The red epi speedy is the one with the gold hardware. I think they are slowly phasing that out to make room for the silver hardware but I like how the gold matches with their other accessories. I was thinking of hanging the cerise porte-monnaie rond off of it while during use, but still not sure...it's already quite eye-catching as it is!

I know loriw here has a beautiful red epi speedy 25 too with the fleur de porcelaine bandeau. I would love to do something like that too!

I think I actually got the epi first before the cerises, and wanted to wait and see if I wanted to keep both or not. The cerises speedy is actually used and already has patina and some dirt on the corners. I was concerned that I would hate having used marks on it, but when I saw it, I really didn't mind at all and I really appreciated the patina! I was really surprised! If I really wanted, I can do what Jojo did and replace all the canvas on it! (and complain so it won't be as expensive. hehe)

I was also scared that the cerises wasn't authentic because I couldn't see the blue! (there was another thread on that). But I'm just colorblind and someone confirmed that it was blue.

The cerises pochette is also another story! After I saw DivaDivina's post about hers, I called 866vuitton and they sent me mine! Funny thing is, you can't see it but there's this one little white speck in the front of the new bag that I couldn't get out so it must be some sort of defect. I don't know whether to be annoyed about it or not...

I still want to get the cerises cles, but no sac plat or bucket for me. I think that's about all the cherries I can handle!

I still have some bags I haven't taken pictures of, but they'll have to wait for another post...=)

mas2388 said:
Thanks for the comments!!! I do love the epi speedy! I was wondering whether a cerises speedy and a red epi speedy would be overkill with all the red, but everything actually works well together!

The red epi speedy is the one with the gold hardware. I think they are slowly phasing that out to make room for the silver hardware but I like how the gold matches with their other accessories. I was thinking of hanging the cerise porte-monnaie rond off of it while during use, but still not sure...it's already quite eye-catching as it is!

I know loriw here has a beautiful red epi speedy 25 too with the fleur de porcelaine bandeau. I would love to do something like that too!

I think I actually got the epi first before the cerises, and wanted to wait and see if I wanted to keep both or not. The cerises speedy is actually used and already has patina and some dirt on the corners. I was concerned that I would hate having used marks on it, but when I saw it, I really didn't mind at all and I really appreciated the patina! I was really surprised! If I really wanted, I can do what Jojo did and replace all the canvas on it! (and complain so it won't be as expensive. hehe)

I was also scared that the cerises wasn't authentic because I couldn't see the blue! (there was another thread on that). But I'm just colorblind and someone confirmed that it was blue.

The cerises pochette is also another story! After I saw DivaDivina's post about hers, I called 866vuitton and they sent me mine! Funny thing is, you can't see it but there's this one little white speck in the front of the new bag that I couldn't get out so it must be some sort of defect. I don't know whether to be annoyed about it or not...

I still want to get the cerises cles, but no sac plat or bucket for me. I think that's about all the cherries I can handle!

I still have some bags I haven't taken pictures of, but they'll have to wait for another post...=)

Hi,
Glad I was able to help out...our network is truly amazing!! I love all of your new additions. I really want to get an epi speedy in mandarine as it will be phased out soon and really want to get a hold of it...I've seen the the red in person and it's also TDF!!! Could I get both??:shame: :shame: :yes: . Glad that all of your purchases are working out for you.

Diva Divina, of course get both! But I guess get the mandarin first since it will be gone soon??? And make sure it has no cat pee smell!!! You might want to get the red soon too though if you want the gold hardware...have you given though to what hardware you want?

mas2388 said:
Diva Divina, of course get both! But I guess get the mandarin first since it will be gone soon??? And make sure it has no cat pee smell!!! You might want to get the red soon too though if you want the gold hardware...have you given though to what hardware you want?

Such an enabler!!!:cry: but that's why I love all you girls!!! I definetly like the red/gold combo...and I didn't know anything about the possibility of a cat pee smell..lol..what's that about?