OMG, GUESS WHAT I TOOK PICTURES OF??!! (sequel to OMG GUESS WHAT CAME IN THE MAIL?!)

1. So...at first it was just the cerises speedy and the panda cles. But what I haven't told anyone is that I've also been buying other stuff here and there...:shocked:

Presenting...the newest additions to my LV family!!!

Cerises Speedy and Panda Cles
    Epi Speedy 25 in Red
    Monogram Mini Pochette Accessoires
    Cerises Pochette and Cerises Porte-Monnaie Rond
    heat-stamped Damier luggage tag
    and my first multicolore item, the Carnet de Bal! It's soooo cute!!!

Sorry for the multiple pics! I just wanted to show my items in different combinations and I also wanted to show those who like to match their items how I think the regular monogram and the red epi go well together.

Also, for those who wanted to see what other wallets can match LV, I've included a picture of a Kate Spade Bexley wallet that I think complements the red well, and some size comparison pics.

I've also included these pics into my showcase:
    http://forum.purseblog.com/your-bag-showcase/i-finally-took-pictures-come-say-nice-things-25341-4.html

Thanks for letting me share!!!!!

cherrypanda2.jpg epiacc.jpg epitagmulti.jpg epicherries.jpg all.jpg epikate.jpg epikate2.jpg sizecompare.jpg sizecompare2.jpg
  2. You've been busy!! Wow, everything is gorgeous, and coordinates perfectly! Congrats :flowers:

3. Oooooohhhhhhhhh I LOVE LOVE LOVE your cerises speedy!!!!!!!!!!!:love:

Everything there you bought is totally hot but you've just officially made my cerises-speedy-admiration turn into full-blown LUST!!!!!:P

May I ask where you got it from? eBay? Ooooh I can't buy one I just bought a vernis bag lol but but but it's so PRETTY!!!:love:

Congrats!!!:flowers:

4. woah you've got some collection there! congrats!

5. Quite a haul! Congrats!

6. You've been a busy little shopping bee!!
    Congrats!
    Love it all!

7. Wow:nuts: Congrats! I love the Speedys!

8. You're so lucky, congrats! You have great taste!

9. OHHHH!!! I love everything, wow, somebody has been doing extreme shopping! Congrats!

10. O.M.G.!!! :amazed:

I love everything! where did you get the cerises round purse? I've been looking for one everywhere! Great buys! and the cerises speedy is in great condition. Enjoy them! :yes:

11. It's a good amount huh! I get a little surprised looking at it! But I didn't all just buy it in one go...I've accumulated it for a bit and just decided to post them all in one go. Makes it look a little crazier that way! =) Makes me want to rename this as Holy Cow I've been Buying Stuff!

12. hahaha! cutest thread title EVER!

you hit the jackpot, GREAT stuff!!

13. I love the Cerises Speedy of course! But the Red Epi is so cute!!! HMMMM

14. LOVE EVERYTHING!!!:love: CONGRATS!!!:yes:

15. Im going to LV to pick up the RED EPI!

Im still contemplating if I should get the gold or palladium (silver) hardware.

gorgeous collection btw!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice