OMG, GUESS WHAT I TOOK PICTURES OF??!! (sequel to OMG GUESS WHAT CAME IN THE MAIL?!)

mas2388 said:
It's a good amount huh! I get a little surprised looking at it! But I didn't all just buy it in one go...I've accumulated it for a bit and just decided to post them all in one go. Makes it look a little crazier that way! =) Makes me want to rename this as Holy Cow I've been Buying Stuff!

What a beautiful collection! I'm drooling! :heart::love::heart: I love the picture of the two bags side by side. I might have to paint that. If I do, I'll email you a photo:amuse:)

Thanks so much for sharing!:flowers:

ladyhz said:
Love them all!

Is your epi 25 bigger than Cerises speedy?

yup, the epi speedies are slightly bigger than the monogram ones. I like it! If it were the same size, I think the opening would be a :censor: to get into especially if it were the old epi. I like the new soft epi. It has nice "sag" in the front too without the bottom sagging.

Pippi said:
What a beautiful collection! I'm drooling! :heart::love::heart: I love the picture of the two bags side by side. I might have to paint that. If I do, I'll email you a photo:amuse:)

Thanks so much for sharing!:flowers:

Pippi, thats's a fantastic idea!!! I've never thought of painting LV bags! You should do it and definitely sign it and maybe Vlad and Megs will put it up as a banner =)