Olive Green Day or Sapin?

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi Ladies
    I need your help and opinion. I have an opportunity to buy the Day either in Olive Green or Sapin.:graucho: I personally like the Olive Green but i need some reassurance. :s If any one has pics please post, so i can compare. I really appreciate your input on this.:heart:

2. I think I prefer Olive...Sapin is too dark for my taste :smile:

3. Hi Nanazi, what year is the olive green from? if it's 05, I can post pics of color.
    By the way, I love both of those colors. I don't think you can go wrong.

4. Hi Girlie, the Olive Green is from 05 and i have seen the Sapin IRL but not the Olive Green. Some how i am leaning towards OG but want to be sure. Can you post pics for me?

5. I have been after a Sapin in the Day, just cannot find one. That would be the colour I would choose

6. I have a sapin box and I love it. I also love the olive green in photos but don't have an olive bag. However, I think the darkness of the sapin may make it more neutral.

7. I agree with Ronda. I saw a Sapin Day on Christina Aguilera, and it looked great on her. It looks like such a great neutral.

8. i like Sapin better...darker tones are more neutral and will go great with everything u wear :smile:

9. Olive green - I'm not a fan of Sapin, too dark. Olive green is just right - adds color but is still pretty neutral. Go for OG!:yahoo:

10. Hard question I really do like the olive in pics but like you have never seen it IRL. I saw the sapin and have tried it on and it looked wonderful, dark, deep with amazing leather. But personally dark green doesn't go with my wardrobe so I think it depends on how or with what you want to wear it.
    But honestly I don't know if olive would be more versatile...? But I do love the color.

11. i think they're both great, but if i have to choose, i'll go for olive in either '05 or '03.

12. Girls i have 4 votes for OG and 4 votes for Sapin. I need more opinions please. :tender: I have to decide by tomorrow.:nuts:

13. Can I vote once more for Olive 05? the leather was so yummy that season!
    What do you feel like going with?